𝟬𝟬𝟲 | 𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙈𝘼𝙎

SEASON ONE: CHRISTMAS

Lolita smiled as she walked into the bullpen to see Amy wrapping presents, Terry and Charles chatting and Hitchcock and Scully doing

Lolita smiled as she walked into the bullpen to see Amy wrapping presents, Terry and Charles chatting and Hitchcock and Scully doing... whatever. She looked around and couldn't spot Rosa anywhere.

"Good Morning Lolita!" Charles smiled as she passed him and placed her bag on her desk. "I love your outfit! Where did you get that leather jacket?"

"It's Rosa's. I stole it." She giggled as Rosa stormed into the bullpen with an angry look.

"Charles! You cannot take my jacket anymore!" Rosa shouts as she passes Lola and stands in front of Charles in a threatening manner.

"I-I didn't take it this time!" Charles exclaims as he backs into his desk.

"I have it." Lolita said as she finished her ice coffee. "You left it at mine last night and it goes with my outfit"

Rosa turned to face her best friend and smiled on the inside when she explained. She would never say this out loud in front of the squad but she thought Lolita looked really good in her jacket.

I could get used to her always wearing my stuff.

Diaz slightly shook her head free of the thoughts and grabbed Lolita's arm and dragged her away. Boyle mouthed the word 'sorry' to the smaller woman before she turned the corner.

"Please don't hurt me." Lolita whispered. That had now become something she finds herself saying quite often. She knew Rosa would never EVER hurt her but it just slipped out. Rosa stopped dead in her tracks at those words.

"Why would I hurt you, Lola?" Rosa asked quietly as her face softened. Lolita's eyes widened at what she had accidentally said.

"You wouldn't! It just slipped out! I'm sorry! I know you'd never hurt me." Lola said frantically as Rosa raised an eyebrow.

>><<

Later on, Alvarez was in the copier room with Gina. Since it was one of Lola's slower days Captain Holt thought it would be better for her to take a break off her one open case and give it to Amy. They were chatting about dance while copying some files when Charles walked in. He hadn't stopped going on about how much he loved Lolita's look today. She has black lipstick on, Rosa's leather jacket, black jeans, maroon tight fitted turtle neck bodysuit and knee-high boots. Lolita looked amazing.

"Hey, my flight is at 8 tonight. It's domestic. You think I'll be safe if I get to the airport five hours early?" Boyle questioned as leaned against the copier. Gina's eyes widened as she leaned forward.

"Five!? No way! You gotta do seven. Seven minimum."

"Lita? What do you think?" He questioned.

"I don't know. Five hours is okay?"