15: "WATCH OUT!"

It's been a couple days later since we visited our parents

It's been a couple days later since we visited our parents. Today, I have an art club to join after classes. Today I am walking my way on the cafeteria with my friends.

"Guys, wait for me." I said as I ran towards my brother's table.

"Hey guys." I said as all of my cousins and brothers looked at me.

"Hey baby sis." Kritton said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Hey babes." The triplets said in unison. Yeah about that I'm still not use of that.

"Hi Ky." Pace and Prestle said.

"Kry, I have art club later. I'm going home later than you guys." I said Kritton as he shrugged.

"Sure cutie, Earos have soccer later, Earos can wait for you after his soccer." Kritotn said he looked at Earos.

"Whatever." Earos said while rolling his eyes and continued eating.

"Thank you. Bye guys." I said before leaving.

I walked to my friends and sat down beside Olivia.

"Girl I'm so ready for Art club." Yana chirped.

"Me too. Ceane what sport are you gonna join?" I asked curiously.

"Basketball-" he was cut off when his phone rang as he mouthed 'be right back'.

"What do you guys have for lunch?" Yana asked.

"Yana that's so random." Olivia chuckled.

"What?" Yana pouted as we laughed at her.

After the classes, me and yana went inside the art club to see a lot of canvases with easels and working table. We saw a lot of students there too.

"Good morning everyone." The professor came in.

"Before we begin, let me tell you the importance of arts. Students can feel more open to experimenting and creating from their imaginations if you host an art club that allows for free expression. Students have unique ideas and powerful imaginations, and they require the freedom to explore their artistic expression on their own terms, free of objectives and boundaries." She stated before discussing more of the artists and their arts.

"Now let your creativity out." The professor then said after explaining everything as I sat beside Yana.

_____

"You sure you have a ride home? Your brother might take long." Yana said as he entered their car.

"Yes thank you for asking, but I'll wait for Earos." I said as I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Okay, see you girl." Yana waved her hand as waved back at her.

I walked into the waiting shed to wait for Earos. I looked at my wrist watch and found out it's almost 5 pm. I looked everywhere for Earos but he's still not here.

It's been 30 munites, where is he? It's getting dark already. At that point I saw a man who looked drunk while holding a bottle. The worst part is his coming towards my way.

"Hey, I like you hair." He complimented but I hated it when he starts touching my hair. I quickly walked back, where is he?

"Don't be such a bomber, you should thank me for complementing your hair." The man chuckled and burped.

I didn't want it anyway. He smelled like beers and cigarettes. It reminded me of my foster dad, which I hated.

"You have a pretty skin too." He starts touching my arms and brushing his fingers to it.

"I d-don't need your compliments. S-stop." I stuttered out of fear as I tried prying his arms away but he suddenly dropped his bottle making it shatter everywhere and starts gripping me tightly.

"Look bitch, I can do what ever I want to do." He gritted as he move a finger from my arms to my shoulder. I tried prying it away but he's way too strong. No, please just end my life already. I'm tired.

"Help!" I shouted as my tears flooded my whole face.

"Someone help! Please!" I yelled even louder. Save me...

"Shut up you little slut, no one's gonna help you. The school is already closed." He chuckled as he touched my hair again. Close? What do you mean? My brother is still there.

"HELP!" I screamed form the top of my lungs. Tears rolling down in my cheeks as the man put his hands on my neck.

I closed my eyes, praying that this is just another nightmare. I waited for the moment as I lost hope. No one's gonna help me.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER." A man yelled. I opened my eyes to see Earos?

"Try. Laying. Another finger. On any women. Specially her. I swear I'll slaughter you to death. and maybe, just maybe shove your own dick to your throat until you choke and eventually die." Earos said in every punch.

"And maybe, just maybe shove your own dick to your throat until you choke and eventually die." He threatened.

"Are you okay?" Earos asked as he hugged me.

"What the fuck happened?" He morphed his tone from worried to a cold one. I looked at him directly in his eyes.

"Thank you." I cried in his chest as he caressed my hair.

He immediately broke the hug as we felt tense for a sudden. He looked around, he noticed it too. I looked directly at the bushes to see a... gun?
Is Someone is trying to kill us?

The man who's hiding in the Bush seemed to notice me staring at him.

He's gonna shoot.

I saw Earos felt the tense too. Earos suddenly took something in his pocket. I don't know what it is though. The man who's hiding in the bush suddenly moved the gun at Earos. Earos kept looking around.

He didn't noticed him?

The man quickly moved causing me to breath heavier. What to do? Why is Earos doing nothing?

At that point, I saw another man pointing a gun at me? While the other is pointing the gun at Earos.

"EAROS WATCH OUT!" I yelled as I quickly wrapped my arms around him as he snaked his arms to my waist. Another tears rolled down my cheeks.

And then the next thing I know...

"BANG!'

no...

______

Sorry for the short chapter, and the cliff hang🙈🙈 hihi☺️

Thank you for 5k reads!. Thank you for the love and support.🎉🥺❤

                      ~ Question ~
Do you have any sibling/s?