9: Ice pack

I sat down the couch as Kritton sat beside me and gave me a comforting smile

"What is Mr. Willow talking about what happened in the cafeteria? Mind explaining?" Kieran said in his stern voice.

"It's clearly isn't my fault. She was hanging out with a boy and she didn't even sat with us at lunch." Earos rolled his eyes.

"Don't give me that damn attitude. Kritton, what happened?" Kieran said earnestly as I sat their and kept quiet.

"I'm sure you all know what she asked earlier. I came to check on her and to meet her friends, Yana, Ceane and Olivia. Suddenly Earos grabbed her out of the cafeteria and started making a scene." He paused as he glared at the twins.

"And Dashiell here, who's watching Kyshelle in pain by the grip of Earos." Kritton said as he caressed my back.

"What the fuck were you thinking Earos? She's our sister, why did you hurt her?" Bowry gritted out.

"Ky, didn't you tell the twins?" Kieran asked.

I was about to tell them when Earos came and told me to avoid them. I looked at Earos and Dashiell who's already glaring at me expectantly. I looked at kieran.

"I'm sorry I forgot, but didn't you said that I could be friends with anyone as long as it stays as a friend?" I said as I shifted my gaze down the floor.

"Are you hurt little potato?" Chev grabbed my hands and rubbed them with his thumb as I only smiled.

"Both of you are still grounded, do you seriously want me to add more punishments?" Kieran said sternly as the twins shook their heads 'no'.

"Well it doesn't matter hand me your car keys." I heard the twins groaned.

"Now go to your rooms and don't come back until I say so." Kieran said as the twins stomped their feet before leaving.

"Are you okay Ky?" Bowry asked.

"Yes I'm fine, thanks for asking." I said.

"C'mon potato change into something comfortable." Chev said as I grabbed my backpack and headed my way to my room.

I changed into my comfortable clothes after a shower. Surprisingly we didn't have any home works today. I went inside the music room for the first time. I really want to use the piano. Am I allowed to? I touched the piano and not long enough I found myself singing, After using the piano I left the music room to find Chev walking out of my room.

"Oh little potato I was worried why you weren't in your room." Chev said as he kissed my forehead.

"Oh I was just using the piano." I said.

"I hope you had fun. Oh yeah I went in your room to call you that dinner's ready c'mon Mrs. Shallow cooked her specialty for us." Chev said and grabbed my arm as I flinched in pain.