Wet bed

Madison is an average 13 year only girl. Her mom and dad are separated so she had to live with her dad and her step mom. Madison really doesn't like her because she's so controlling and mean towards her they argue all the time.

One day Madison's dad leave on a business trip and usually he's gone for months. So when her dad left she just went on as normal.

Madison's POV

My dads leaving me again now I have to stay with my annoying step mom. I just went upstairs to watch YouTube because it was summer break and I didn't have to go to school. Then I heard my step mom call my name she said foods here, she ordered pizza because she can't cook at all. Soon as I was done she told me to go to bed, and I told her it was only 9:00 and it was summer. But she just ignored me, so I went upstairs and put on my night gown and headed to bed.

Next day

Rachel/step moms POV

I woke up got dressed and checked on Madison she was still sleep and I saw a huge stain on her bed I went closer and and it was pee. Madison had peed herself I decided to let her sleep because she would be in for a surprise when she woke up. But before I left her room I took a picture just in case I needed it.

Madison's POV

I woke up to a cold wet spot on my crotch, I lifted up the covers and saw that I wet myself. I didn't know how I peed myself I hadn't peed myself since I was younger, but then I thought of last night and realized I didn't use the bathroom before I went to bed I usually do. I tried to cover it up but then I saw my step mom walk in. She said "go take a shower I will wash your sheets but when you get out of the shower don't get dressed just stay in your room until I'm back, I'm going to the store". Then she left out I went to the bathroom and took my night gown off and took a warm shower because my pee made me feel so cold. Once I was done I put a towel around me and went into my room I just watched some tv because I didn't want my step mom telling anybody so I just sat there.