School in diapers

Madison's POV

It's the last night of summer before school and I'm still trending sadly. Everyone's gonna make fun of me and plus I'm going to high school this year and I'm gonna be going in diapers no pull-ups diapers!

The next day first day of school

Rachel woke Madison up extra so we can go to school and tell them about your bladder issues. Madison yelled NO THEY DONT NEED TO KNOW. Her step mom said your gonna have to because your teachers will be changing you. WHAT THATS SO UNFAIR, I'm sorry Rachel said you can't change your own diaper. She said fine and took a shower and waited for Rachel to put a diaper on her. Rachel came in and put one on her then she left so she could make breakfast. When they were done eating Madison grabbed her stuff and went into the car Rachel went back inside because she forgot the diapers she grabbed 5 huge diapers boxes and 10 packs of wipes and 6 baby powders with her. They got into the car and headed to the school.

Madison's POV

We finally made it to school luckily no students were there so nobody saw me and my step mom carrying the stuff. My step mom and all the teachers and extras were they were talking when they came out my fit period teacher held my hand and walked me to her class like I was a baby. She was holding all my baby stuff in her hand and told me to lay on her desk I obeyed and did it she look in my diaper and saw that I had a small accident and made me strip out of my pants and shoes. She took the diaper off of me and looked at me I was so confused she just stared at my pussy and then she padded it I was so embarrassed. She put diaper rash cream on me so she was very touchy my area but went along with it. Soon as she was done I tried to pull up my pant but she insisted that she did it I let her do it then I sat down for class. When the students finally came to class the teacher started teaching and she made us do a test to see what we knew about history. I peed a little because history is not my best. When I was almost done with the test the teacher taped me on my shoulder and told me to walk with her me and her both left the classroom went into the hallway and she put her hand down my pants and saw that I really soaked my diaper it was hanging a lot and you could see it because I was wearing a skirt and she took me too the bathroom and told me to pull down my pants. She didn't even take me into a stall she did it in the open. I said what if someone walks in she said then they walk in I said can't we just go into a stall she said no because I wouldn't be able to lay down in there. So she un did the straps on my diaper and it fell yo the ground and the she laid me down changed me into a another diaper. I got up and she put my pants back on me then she grabbed the diaper and we started walking back to class. I said aren't you gonna throw the diaper away she said yea I have a diaper pale in my room for just you. I felt embarrassed because everyone will know what she was doing. We came back in there and people started teasing me and then at the end of class the teacher said real loud do you need another change everyone laughed but I ignored her and tried to walk out of class but she stopped me and said Madison Jackson so you need a change I said no and walked out.

The rest of Madison's class were normal but her last class was gonna be wired because her tease is a man so a man will be changing her.
When she got to class she saw that the male teacher was so cute and class went normal but at the end of class he made me stay back. He picked me up like I was a baby and put me on his desk. He locked the door closed the window curtains.

Madison POV

I felt so weird but he came by me and took my pants off he took my diaper off and cleaned me and put another diaper on me. He took the rest of my clothes off I thought we were about to make out and do the dirty. But then he said I talked to your dad and she wants you to wear this skirt. That was unbelievable the skirt didn't even cover my diaper you could she it all. And then the teacher put the skirt on and says you dad also wants me to put this Dora shirt on. I was embarrassed when he put it on me you could see my diaper from the bottom top and sides. Also the teacher said you dad wants you to walk home. I was humiliated I got up and ran home because I didn't want anyone to see me. When I got home my dad was angry he said a 13 year old girl that in high school doesn't need to wear diapers then he said I saw the video if you pooping yourself at the park. He said your grounded and said your gonna keep that diaper on all weekend and no changes. Then I said dad I have school he said no you don't your staying here since your a baby. He said when I was on my business trip all my co-workers did was laugh at you. I cried and ran to my room crying and saw that he changed my room into a nursery.