012🔥

Ella was sitting in the flat. She got a text on her phone;

Come and meet me. Please the alley by price slice. Be quick - Unknown xx

Ella frowned. She grabbed her jacket and left the flat. She made her way to the alley. She paled when she saw Hannah standing there. "What the hell are you doing back here?" She asked.

"P-Patrick. He found me at the shelter. I-I got out the back door. But it won't be long till he's back here. I need your help. Please," Hannah said.

Ella nodded. She turned and saw Patrick's car pulling up. "Get down there. Don't let him see you," Ella said.

Ella left the alleyway. She saw Patrick getting out his car. "Oh no. Can't you find Hannah? Good. She's better off away from you," Ella said.

"Oh I've found her. It's only a matter of time before I convince her to come back," Patrick said.

Ella smirked. "Over my dead body. She isn't ever coming back here. She's free from you," she said.

***
Ella took Hannah back to the flat. She handed her a cup of tea. "How did you get away without being seen?" She asked.

Hannah sighed. "The women. They were stopping him from coming in. So I went out the back door. I don't know if he saw me or what. But I'm guessing he didn't cause he hasn't found me yet," she told her.

Ella smiled. "You're safe here. And we're going to get you out of here. For good. He's not going to get away with it."

"I just don't know how much longer I can run for. He'll find me soon enough. And when he does, I'm scared."

***
Warren walked into the flat and smiled. He saw Hannah. "It's not safe for you here."

"It's not safe at the shelter. He found me there. And I don't know how," Hannah said.

Warren nodded. He walked over to Ella. "We need to talk. Now," he said as he took her into the bedroom.

Ella closed the door and sighed. "What?"

"It's not safe for her to be here. The demon headmaster is on the hunt and if he finds her here, he'll kill her and do who knows what to us."

Ella rolled her eyes. "Anyone would think you're scared of the demon headmaster."

"No. I just think she needs out of here and soon. She's not safe here at all," Warren said.

Ella smirked. "Didn't think you cared about anyone other then yourself," she told him.

Warren laughed. "Ha. Good one. I'll get the car. And then we'll get her out of here," he said as he kissed her.

Ella turned the kiss heated. Warren bit her lip and pulled away. "Not now. Later," he said as he kissed her.

Ella grinned and nodded. The two of them kissed again before they left the room. Ella frowned when she couldn't see Hannah. "Where she gone?"

"She probably left."

Ella shrugged. She turned to look at Warren. "So. Do you want to do me now?" She asked as she pulled his shirt off.

"You know I do."

Their lips soon met in a heated and passionate kiss. Warren took her back to the bedroom. He threw her on the bed. He got between her legs and smiled. "I do love you."

"I know. I love you too."

Warren pushed into her making them both moan out loud. Ella swore. "Damn. You're too good at this," she said.

"I know," Warren said as he moved in and out of her.

All that could be heard throughout the flat was their moans and groans. Ella looked at him. "It's always going to be us isn't it?" She asked.

Warren nodded and kissed her. But as Ella laid in bed with the love of her life, she had no idea her best friend was going through hell. But could Ella save her?