[3: London ]

Once the plane had landed my sister woke me up by shaking me. When I realized what was happening. I quickly stood up and hit my head with the compartment over my head. My sister started laughing at me while I was in pain.

"Well that's a good way to wake up from a long slumber." She said smiling like a idiot.

"Hahaha very funny." I said sarcastically.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Once we got a taxi, I started looking out the window and noticed how so many things where different compared to the states. I mean the steering wheel was on the other side. The busses where big and red. There where a lot more people. Once the car came to a halt. I noticed we where outside a hotel.

"Welp sissy this is where we will be staying for the next 2 days." She said walking in the hotel.

"Ah Ms Pacheco, how lovely to see you again. It's been forever hasnt it." A short man said.

" yes Cornelius it's been a long time. If I recall 4 years has it been since I last came here."

" yes Madame. I'll show you to your rooms." Cornelius said.

He led us to our rooms.

" ah ms Martinez what a pleasure it is to finally meet you." He said sticking his hand out.

" why hello Cornelius." I said taking is hand.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was looking over the list of what we needed to buy for school.

First-year students will require:

Uniform

Three Sets of Plain Work

Robes (Black)

One Plain Pointed Hat (Black) for day wear

One Pair of Protective Gloves (dragon hide or similar)

One Winter Cloak (Black, silver fastenings)

Please note that all student's clothes should carry name-tags at all times.

Books

The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 1 by Miranda Goshawk

A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot

Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore

Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble

Other Equipment
1 Wand

1 Cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)

1 set of glass or crystal phials

1 telescope

1 set of brass scales

Students may also bring an Owl, a Cat or a Toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
All this just for 1 year. Jezz and I thought state schools where bad.
It was already 7;30 in London, I had forgotten that there a different time zone. I fell asleep due to the fact that I was tired.