[4: Diagon alley ]

I was woken up by something cold and wet on face. My body shot up and my eyes went wide. I realized it was my sister. God her waking me up like this is never gonna end. Well it will after today.

" Wake up sissy!" She said giggling.

" I'm awake thanks to you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Cmon get dressed, we're leaving to diagon alley." She said leaving my room. I got up went to pick up my trunk. I got what I needed to freshen up. After I was done showering i dried myself, I brushed my teeth and dried my hair.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My sister and I where in a taxi. All of a sudden we came to a halt. I got out the car and looked up to see where we were. The place said 'Leaky Cauldron'. Me and my sister had walked in. Once we walked in people started at us.

"Look who it is. Mrs Pacheco it's been to long. How have you been?" An elderly man said.

" I've been good Chadwick. This is my sister. Miranda." She said with a smile.

" ah yes, mrs Martinez. What a pleasure it is to meet you. We've heard good things about you." Chadwick said.

"Mrs Martinez, I've been dying to meet you. Your sister says you have gotten accepted into hogwarts. We're all proud of you my dear." The elderly woman said.

" thank you. And yes I did get accepted." I said smiling at the elderly woman.

" my name is Anastasia" she said with her hand out.

"Well Anastasia it was nice meeting you." I said taking her hand.

" well if you don't mind us we need to go to diagon alley to get her supplies for school." My sister said taking my hand.

" of course ms Pacheco. Very well then it was nice seeing you both." Chadwick said waving at us.

Once we left through the back door we stopped at a stone wall. That's when my sister pulled out her umbrella and used the tip to press on the bricks. She pressed them in a type of code. Then the bricks started to move. Once the bricks stoped moving, I saw loads of people and shops. Me and my sister stepped in to what I think is diagon alley. Loads of kids and parents where buying there school supplies. I felt my sister grab my arm. We started walking.

"First we are going to get your uniform." My short sister said.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After what felt like ages we had gotten to Ollivanders. Ollivanders was the wand shop we went into. My sister told me to go in alone while she went to get me my pet.

I hesitated at first, then I opened the door.

" ah mrs Martinez I was wondering when you'd be coming. As if it was yesterday I remember seeing your mother come in here, same goes for your father. My name is Garrick Ollivanders."
He said with a smile plastered on his face.

"Thank you mr ollivander." I said smiling at him.

"Well let's which wand calls for you mrs Martinez." He said looking for a wand.

"Ahhh yes, the Ash Phoenix feather wand." He said handing it to me.

I gave him a confused look.

"Well give it a spin." Mr ollivanders said.

I gave it a swirl, that's when I instantly felt connected with the wand.I looked up at mr ollivander and he was smiling at me. I paid for the wand and walked out.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After shopping for my school supplies, me and my sister got to the hotel. I was reading when I felt my eyes get heavier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg thanks for 29 views💚