𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝘁

Tw sexual assault reference and deep thoughts

I pondered around the empty
Ball room, the only
thing heard was
My heeled boots
Hitting the tiled flooring.
Vases and paintings hung
Up as decor.
My ancestors before
Me on some
Silly paintings.
Never made sense to me.

And never will.

[ without me - halsey ]

My white laced gown dragged on the floor, and the long grey lace tied around my wrist.
I was distracted by the rooms beauty I didnt notice I had a shadow.
My little cat followed behind me, jumping around and almost breaking priceless items.
Of course I didn't care,
I can blame the cat.
I always win.
But after being stuck inside my thoughts I didnt notice the cat had disappeared. This noise of the a door creaked shut made me turn my head.

' damn cat..! '
I weakly yelled, it was early and walking uncle wouldn't be a pleasant thing.
I grilled my dress an lifted it up a bit then started jogging to the door and outside.
I started running now, my heeled boots digging into the ground.

' god these boots! 'I say impatiently well yanking them off and placing them hiding in the floor bushes

I say impatiently well yanking them off and placing them hiding in the floor bushes.
Now before you wonder why I'm chasing the cat, like your thinking it'll just run back.
No, no it will not. This cats hated every piece of me and somehow gets me into shenanigans like this.
And no, his not allowed outside. I paused, catching my breath and looking around.
The bushes a few meters ahead then ruffled lightly.
I then forgot about the break I was taking and bolted to the bushes and ran through them. The branches nicking at me a bit, ouch. What is this cat doing?

' hammy!? '
I called out his name.
Hamilton it was, fathers idea.
Or mothers..maybe Nana's? Not sure anymore but back on topic.
I started t slow down at the opening of the bushes was saw. There were stones rocks rightat the edge and the sun was right there too. Down the cliff was the London. The heartbeat of england. Well the city part of england. I then noticed the cat sitting at the edge, just staring. So I sat beside him, he looked at me with his gentle green eyes. Like big green marbles I thought.

' I wanna explore more too Ham.' I said to him. His meowed back like he was agreeing with me. It was very peaceful for around 3 minute then a loud

BARK BARK BARK!

Was heard from behind, I jumped lightly and looke back quickly.
A big spotted dog running towards Hamilton. My eyes widened and I looked to see Hamilton gone. Where?-

' Cedar! Cedarrr! '
I then heard a boy call out.
The voice got closer as this boy pushed past the bushes and looked at me and I suppose his herding dog.

' oh my, I'm so so very sorry ma'am! He smelt cat and at my farm cats are ba- '

I interrupted his irritating ramble.

' I don't care, just take the loud obnoxious mutt out of my sight. '
I spat at the boy, he had dark curly but very short hair. His skin quite dark too. Like chocolate-y caramel. A few freckles and spots on his fair skin and was built slightly.

' not to correct you but-
His not a mutt his a purebred dalmatian. ' he corrected me well crossing his arms. The dog going between his legs.

' my mistake, now why aren't you going? Want some money or something? I mean you look like a farm worker so..'
I said well searching for money in my corset.

' I sha'll correct you once again ma'am. I'm actually the owner of a big potato company.
16 years old and I tell Workers what to do. What do you do?
Run around in my castle and make my maid's dress me? You haven't worked a single day in your life. I worked since I was 6 to get this far. You just use your daddy's funds. '

The boy scolded me. HE scolded ME. Red washed over my face, I was embarrassed cause I knew he was right. I just stuttered out words bit gave up. I stood and bowed my head at the boy, defeat was my only feeling.
The boy watched as I started to walk down the path from the cliff to the London. I knew ham went down there, a curious cat he was.

The run glared at my sunkissed face, I kept my gaze down only because the sun hurt my eyes.
As I got closer to town more carages went by and men on horses. Some waved, others looked at me like a meal. Disgusting. I then stood at the entrance of town, people protested and cheered. Music filled my ears and the scent of manure and scones filled the air. An odd duo. I got more stare downs from men and whispers from woman. I didnt understand till I I felt sharp pain in my foot. No shoes.
I grasped my foot and groaned.
People stopped to stare or giggle. I mean look at me, a rich girl grabbing his dirty feet in pain!
But then I stopped after hearing a loud meow. I started walking without looking infront of me.

' damn cat- '
I said right before I ran into some mans back. The man stopped and looked back at me, a boy?

' what cat? '