𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹

I looked back up at the boy and just smiled awkwardly.

' Sorry sir- I'm looking for my lost cat..' I said wanting this conversation to end.

' oh.'
He said staring me down and rubbing his chin in thought.
He was middle class boy. Average clothe, the smell of pastries from an average bakery. The ruffled but styled hair. He had a sculpted face and soft looking eyes. A dark colour, it suited him. His hair was a light brown and like I said before was a bit ruffled with a little gel maybe. He had a  slim and lanky figure and was,, quite tall.

' well...'
He paused.

' well? '
I said passive aggressively.

' well! I dont care. '
He stated and started walking away. Left dumbfounded, I just looked around. My eyes wandered then paused at a laundry Matt, ham loves the scent of fresh laundry. I nodded to myself,
Then lifted my dress up so it wouldnt get anymore muddier then it did.  I then started to walk over, dodging horses and big carages. Outside world scared me a bit, I mean I was never out alot. Only for birthdays or holidays.
I finally got to the big laundry mat, woman cleaning there clothe in wood buckets and some foamy soap.

I got a few
stares.
I mean
I looked
like
A rich princess
to Them.
I just ignored it
And looked
Around.

'  hamilton?..'
I said softly.
I felt so
Discouraged.
Then,,
A meow from outside.

I turn back and briskly walked out, surprisingly it was the
Tall boy from before.
This reminded me of a fairytail. But it wasn't.

' is this the cat? '

' yeah, now thank you but give h- '

' I do stuff for a price young lady. '
He said sarcastically, I crinkled my nose

' I didnt ask for you to find him, now give me my cat! '
I snapped reaching for ham, the boy lifted him up with one hand so I couldn't reach.
But surprisingly with a little hop I could maybe-

' hey!- '
He said before I pushed ham put of his hands. The cat landing on its feet and bolting towards the cliff from before. I smirked and waved teasingly at the boy and started running too. As I got farther I him say something inaudible but I had an idea. Both me and cat ran out the " opening " gate and the cat slowed a little.
I gasped for air, I never exercised, I mean im a lady not some feminist. Finally the cat stopped, so I scooped him up in my arms and frowned.

' your gonna get me in deep trouble hammy. '
I saw then start walking.
After a long 20 minutes I walked in the house to see my uncle and father standing there in there sleepwear. I gulped, I can tell the cat understood the situation and jumped out of arms.

' hunny?- ' I saw run out of the hall to the lobby. But before she can say anything my father exploded.

' Auburb where in the living hell did you go?! What?! After taht stupid cat that your 5th cousin owned like?! Hunny..'
He rubbed his eyes in frustration.

' mom would've been crushed- '
I defended.

' your moms needs dont matter right now..'

My skin boiled.

' THEY NEVER DID- '
Then I felt a sting on my face.
I gasped quietly and stared at my dad.

' never yell at me again!,  you wildling. Maybe your uncle was right with sending you to a detention school. '
My father huffed and starting walking away. My uncle smiled at me devilishly.

' What?- mom no- '
I glanced at my mom who left too.

I than stood there in the purest form of shock too exist.
Suprisingly didnt cry. But I felt like it. I then shook my head and slowly walking to my room. My mind scrambling like  racing horses. As I got to my beautifully decorated room I heard a soft purr. I looked over at my window sill and saw hamilton. He was stretched out getting the perfect amount of sun.

I looked around my quiet room, only noise was small breaths and ham's purrs.
my bed was messy and my dresser was covered in small trinkets form when I was younger.
Old .wood toys, makeup and jewelry.

' ham I-, I'm gonna be gone for a bit. Take of this room as your own. Like a giant cat bed. Just dont pee anywhere. Okay? '
I laughed gently and rubbed my bedsheets. What a sight for sore this place was..
I wandered over to my mirror and pulled dmy dress off, then taking the metal dress I call it, Then my whale bone corset.
I exhaled deeply feeling free.
I safety and quietly put my dress parts in my wardrobe and found a night gown and put it on.

I then threw myself on my bed and stared at the painted star son my ceiling and flowers.
Blowing put the candle I closed my eyes...falling into a deep and hoped to be forever slumber

____________

Hey hey hey! Hope your enjoying this! Sorry I take awhile to write chapters but everyone has their own pace
Love you <3