𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘇𝗲 𝗽.𝘁 𝟭

[       » 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝘆 «      ]
» 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼 «

His stare was
an sharp
and cold as
an iceberg.
But with my lady
Like manner
I just nodded.

' who are you again?
Tall boy? '

He scoffed under his breath and left silently.
I stood in a strange room, in a strange place with nobody I knew. Already 2 enemies
My heart raced a bit.
His voice echoing in my mind over and over and over and over and..over.

I never met you fire hair

Like what type of name is fire hair? Is my hair that red? Ruthless boy, no manners, no politeness. My thoughts were paused by my door being swinging open.
I saw a a small and petite girl, with short blonde locks and wearing a straw hat with daisies braided in it. She had a dress revealing her knees with an apron over it. It was a dusty rose colour that had grass stains all over.
She squealed lightly  and ran up to be hugging my waist. She was tinier then me.
But she visually look older other then her height.

' h-hello? '
I laughed anxiously. She then looked at me with a big smile.

' hello! '
She yelled cheerfully making me flinch. Loud noises make me feel unsafe.

' hi?- '
I gave her a blank and confused glare.

' mmm...oh! Oh yeah! I'm molly, I've  the newest other then you. Been here around 3 weeks and its wonderful after the first week I promise you. I suppose you come from a wealthy home that's why you looked pissed.-'

I blocked her out of my mind cause the rambling was just urgh. And pissed?
What pissed?

' anyway, we should be friends! '
She talked so loud I swear to heavens.
But she looked like the only person who wont ignore and befriend me so.

' sure, just- tone it down. Your a lady.'
I said to her, trying to not to sound rude.
But her lips curled in a frown. I knew I ruined the moment.

' you sound like me. '
She said sadly.

' what do you mean? '
I asked backing away from her but she just nodded to herself and put on her classy big smile. She never answered my question though, but I assumed she meant how she was a rich lady too. But changed cause of here. This place made me wanna yell with our anger gosh. I finally zoned back in to see the girl unpacking all my stuff well humming a soft tune.

' want me to help? '
I asked walking over.

' sure! '
I then started to unpack my stuff in the right places. The room started to look better.
I then genuinely smiled, the girl giggled so I looked over.