Prologue 00

“The Lightrose.”
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Third person POV
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It was a a beautiful sunny day in the Kingdom of Zephaniah, It's a Kingdom filled with wonders and magic, people happily chatting, negotiating peacefully, even in a world filled with darkness, there is always light within.

Though outside the kingdom was a forest, the leaves where glowing brightly as it softly fell on the ground, a cloaked figure walked out of the forest.

They have horns, it hit the lower leaves, making it glow more brighter, they seem to be holding a basket filled with white glowing flowers.

Fleur de mutare is what they are called
Fleur is Flower in French
And Mutare means Change or
"to alter" in Latin

It is rumoured that you will obtain immortality because of it, but that is not quite true, at all.

It will help rid of headaches, minor and major wounds, in due time of course, and some so called incurable illnesses.

They consist of 8 pure white petals and a diamond shaped pistil,which glowed elegantly at night where it blooms under the moonlight.

They are called Fleur de mutare because they change colors.

They are quite rare to find, because of their medical remedies, they are very few in the world.

And those places are in the dangerous woods of Zephaniah.

The hooded figure sighed and pulled down their cloak, revealing their long Very light blue almost white hair, and their horns, revealing...golden eyes that shined like the sun itself.

The safely got out of the forest, holding the basket with the specific flower that their Father needs, in which they have no idea why he needs it.

You see their father is a immortal being, and not like he is sick or something so it makes them wonder why, He needs the flower.

Clutching the holder of the basket they spoke, shaking their head.“My, why must my father wish of these flowers..? I had a lot of trouble finding them I those woods, I came across such dangerous creatures.” They sighed, as they continue walking back into the Kingdom, smiling and waving at the people that greeted them.

Their knee high heel boots, took step by step of the stone pebble's underneath, as they walked elegantly, like a royal walking on the red carpet.