Prologue 02

"A world of Twisted wonder.."
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Third POV
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

As Crowley and Yuu were still heading to the chambers..

Meanwhile in the Mirror Chamber

Students all gathered around the chamber, new or not.

Mitsuko Hid in the crowds she does not seem to get noticed by the others.

"Then, I guess this is the end of the Dormitory Division?" The Red-ish Brown-ish Haired Man, said Looking at the new members of his dorm with a stern look.

"Listen to me, new students." he spoke with a stern and intimidating tone of voice, making The new first years of Heartslabyul, shudder slightly from his tone, for an appearance like his, he sure is intimidating.

"In the Heartslabyul Dorm, I am the rule. I will behead anyone who disobey, so remember that." He stated sternly, narrowing his eyes at the new students, making the Nod, still shaken up, at their new dormhead, quite nervous.

"Fuaa~ah. Finally, the tiresome ceremony ended." The man with Lion ears and Brown hair said Lazily, Yawning as he look at the new members of Savanaclaw.
"We're going back to our dorm, immediately. Savanaclaw Dorm, follow me." He said as His New Dormmates followed behind him.

A new voice has spoken. "All new students. Congratulations on your enrollment! So you can experience a fulfilling school life, I, as Octavinelle Dorm's dorm leader, shall support you with all my might." The man with Silver hair and Glasses, spoke with a Gracious smile, He seems like a perfect man, yet... suspicious.

Then the Beautiful blond man with Purple highlights spoke, Questioning where the Headmaster went. "Even so, I wonder where the headmaster went? He suddenly ran out in the middle of the ceremony..." He hummed looking a the Door outside the chambers.

There was a scoff "Abandonment of professional duty..."
The Floating blue tablet mumbled out, My I wonder how that works.

"Maybe he got stomach-ache or something?-" The Man and Turban assumed tilting his head he seemed concerned.

Then the mirror...

It suddenly shined a blinding light, out of a sudden, how perculiar indeed.

"-Gah! My eyes!"

"W-What The hell!?"

The students Gasped out as they shielded their eyes, letting out cusses and such.

"Ahh..The Lightrose Bloodline is back." It spoke confusing some of the Students, though some are still recovering their eyes from the sudden bright light.

"The Lightrose Bloodline..?"

"Who the fucking hell is that..?"

Students continued to murmur through the crowd, they do not seem to know what this bloodline is really.

Even Mitsuko herself does not know her own history.