(not an update)happy anniversary!

안녕 !

Happy 1st anniversary GOT7! I will always support you guys. Why? Because i love you!!!!!

      Yeay! I am igot7 for 1 year already! What about you guys? Im so happy and never regret stan them. if this is last year, i know them last night(15/1/14). Lemme tell you my story. Hihi.

     When i go to school, my friend said there is one new boy group will debut tomorrow. And i ask her, who is them? And my friend said,

"I dont remember the group name, but im pretty sure they are from JYPE". so after that, i decided to google about them. When i first look at them, i found that BamBam is pretty cute! So, i decided to stan them. after that, i think all of the member become cuter! Until now. Its been 1 year.

What about you guys? How do you stan them?

I will update soon,i promise, but i dont know when because i am busy with school. I hope you will understand. Do you guys like my story? Thank you for reading. I love you! I never expect you will read my story. Thank you. Thank you everyone. Thank you. Thank you GOT7,thank you IGOT7,thank you readers, thank you. Thank you so much.

Guys follow my ig. @\mork_got7

   Once again, happy 1st anniversary to GOT7 and IGOT7! I love you guys♡♡

Im sorry for my grammar mistakes,spelling error and etc. Once again,thank you.

                                                                                                   Love ya ~♥