One more Night - Desparation

Chapter 1

11-12-xx 

Friday 5:30 am  

Night 5 

Midnight at Freddy Fazbear- 

______________________________ 

''Livia bro...get sued or not our lives is on the line ,we need to get out from this hellish place'' 

Sean try her best to stay calm as possible while convincing her panic friend. 

''Its easy for you to say but how are we gonna do that ?! our power is down to 5% ! we might get killed at instant we stepped out from this place, it will only take miracle to save us now...'' Livia sob, thinking she won't be able to see the daylight anymore ,the thought of her being forcefully stuffed into an animatronic terrifies her even more. 

Sean was speechless ,she din't know what else to do to calm her friend but hopelessly stroking her back gently as if it would work.  

A purple figure suddenly appeared left side outside the door , it's Bonnie!  

''Shit!'' Sean immeadiatly pressed the red button above the white one and giant metal door slammed down. 

''Great... just great ! now the door will consume more power ! It'll be over before dawn!'' even Sean starting to doubt their luck ,she couldn't figure how else are they gonna escape this nightmare. 

A few minutes passed and Bonnie is gone, it's 5:40 am but the power is down to 3%  

Livia sighed in relief as she pulled the camera, Bonnie is at the Hall Corner, Chica is no where to be seen but we could hear clanking sound coming from the kitchen so we can safely assume she is there. Freddy still in his place, considering how frequent we flip through the camera to prevent him from making his move. Livia looked back at Pirate Cove and the curtain is wide OPEN!  

''Foxy is not there! '' Livia trembling in fear 

We could hear foxy sprinting in the hall way unfortunately the door is NOT functioning when Sean pressed the button! 

''NO! '' they both panicked. Perhaps Bonnie had damage the wires while we weren't looking! 

Livia stare at her very best friend with pure sadness, as if she's trying to say something but couldn't say a word...tears starting to roll down her cheeks 

Sean din't flinch , she hopelessly pressing and punching the button non stop ...A few second before foxy arrive. 

''Sean..'' Livia spoke 

''Yeah..? ''  

........... 

Livia gave a slight smile ''I'm gonna miss you buddy...''  

AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Will they make it? Is this where it's gonna end ? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Before the incident- 

11-6-xx 

Saturday

1:00 pm  

________________________ 

Sean's Pov 

Dentist ,Architecture, Lawyer ,Designer is the best jobs you could get after your graduation , many of our friends become honored students and continue studying abroad ,some start their own bussiness ,some follow their dream.