One more Night - Hired

On Previously...

Livia's Pov

''Wh-what you found it? h-how did you..? '' I was surprised ,i din't think we would meet each other here.

It's as if Fate led us here..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

11-6-xx

Saturday

5:30 pm

_________________________

Sean's Pov

''What? how i found this place ? '' Livia nooded ,she wondered what lead me here.

''Well, when we parted i went to look around for job but then this paper flew into my face '' I show her a piece of news paper with bunch of advertisment available on list , Freddy Fazbear is the most top.

HELP WANTED
FAMILY PIZZARIA LOOKING FOR SECURITY GUARD TO WORK THE NIGHTSHIFT, 12 AM TO 6 AM
MONITOR CAMERAS ,ENSURE SAFETY EQUIPMENT AND ANIMATRONICS CHARACTERS .

NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INJURY//DISMEMBERMENT
$120 A WEEK

''Woah, sounds like they're desparate enough ,looks like you din't have a hard time searching at all! It seems that luck is on your side '' she complained

''Not as easy as you imagined ,don't you remember? i have NO sense of direction ,it took me forever to find this place''

''Dude you need to fix that seriously.. I wonder if they don't mind having girls like us watching over the place.''

''Only one way to find out '' As we walked into the pizzaria the first thing i noticed was the smell infused into the place. It was the delicious aroma of pizza, we can see childrens running all over the place ,

''I remember that cashier boy did mentioned that this is a place for childrens '' she muttered

''Oh really? look, that's the giant bear we saw in the advertisement'' We could see 3 animal animatronics on stage,singing for the childrens.

For some reason, i sense negative energy coming from those animatronics, its almost as if they're alive ,i can feel their sadness, pain.. sorrow...

But on second thought, it could be my imagination...

''Hey buddy, you okay ? you look pale all the sudden'' my friend brought me back to reality ,theres something strange about this place ,no not this place, its those animatronics.

''Dude, come on what's up with you tonight lets find the manager office , we could apply for job right now and start tomorrow !'' Livia grab me by my arm and pulled me along ,strange ..i couldn't take my eyes off those animatronics ,what is wrong with me ?

''There! found it ,lets go'' Livia knock the door office as she slowly enter the room ,she looked around the office and saw the manager busy with his paperwork. ''Ahem ,hello sir ?''

The manager flinch in surprise and accidentally dropped his paperworks on the ground. ''Oh are you... ? happened to be LorSean ?''

''Umm no i'm her friend and here she is ...'' She turned to look at me but found out i'm still spacing around. ''Dude ! pay attention ,we're talking to the manager here! '' She scolded silently.

''She..?'' the manager looked at us in confusion

''Forgive me for my rudeness Sir, my name is Sean , the one who called your number this afternoon'' i admitted

The manager laughed ,Livia and i stare each other in confusion ''What so funny about us ? '' Livia asked ,feeling insulted.

''I mistook you for a guy asking for security job, but i was wrong and it turns out to be a girl! '' he chuckled ,as a girl i feel like i'm being underestimated. Livia din't say a word ,but i know shes definitely angry.

''What a surprise ! Please, have a seat '' he said as he signaled towards the chair in front of the desk, which i proceeded to sit and start our first interview.

-----------------------------

Moment later

''Sean, Livia ,you are hired.'' The manager confirmed as we shaked our hands, it felt so good to finally have a job ,the salary is not much but we'll find a way to conserve it.

''To be honest, you both are the first female to ever ask for job here.''

''Well, its not like we have any choice '' i replied

''You may start your shift tomorrow at midnight, be here abit early ,so i can help you both to get settle.''

''Aye aye! '' We leave Freddy Fazbear and drove back to our home, its 7 pm.

---------------------

''What a long day '' Livia sighed as she lay on the couch ,exhausted ''Hey ,being a security isn't so bad ,right ?''

''We won't know until we try'' i replied while busy cleaning in the kitchen. ''Hey, what do you think about those animatronics ?'' I've been thinking about them forawhile ,something is not right about them...

''Do you need to ask ? i actually think they're cute,anndddd.... they looked kinda creepy though ,i like foxy ,but too bad he hasn't been used for years, i wonder what kind of incident he was involved to, the manager won't tell us''

----------------------------------

*FLASHBACK~

''Freddy the Bear ,Bonnie the bunny and Chica the chicken ! I thought you might as well get to know them, since you're going to be watching over the characters!'' The manager introduced us to the animatronics before hiring..

Livia slightly waved at the animatronics and offer a smile, trying to get along .

The bunny stepped forward to level his gaz "I'm Bonnie the Bunny," the rabbit piped up to the bear's left, raising a hand to shake with Livia.

''Oh ,hi Bonnie! '' she squealed in excitement.

Freddy doesn't look very friendly, though ,he just stand there staring creepily at us ,and very evil looking...Chica is playing with the childrens ,i assume she's a female.

''Wait, what is that hidden behind the curtain? '' i curiously asked the manager

''Oh that's Foxy the Pirate ''he replied '

''There was an accident occured 30 years ago involving him, we had to shut him down since then ,it's not something we like to talk about ''

''Oh i see'' i just shrugged it off'

'It would be alot merrier if he joined the other animatronics'' Livia said

''Indeed''

--------------------------------To be continueed