First Contact

Firstly, what I said in the desc if you read it, The cover is what Subaru's Jaeger will look like except I want to give him the wings of striker eureka. 

Now to the story. Also if you came here from my recently canceled sans fanfic I'm gonna rename him to Flameheart. 

I'm also going to be changing up his weaponry.

He will have both gypsy's and striker's weaponry aka: The double blades Striker has and if he needs he can pull out a heated up version of Gipsy's swords. The plasma cannon and the chest missiles ((in the re:zero universe he won't need to refill it)). And the chest beam. 

Some additional traits he will have now is the fired up fists: able to heat his fists up to 5000 degrees making each punch burn through the skin. 

Flameheart Info:

Height: 275ft

Weight: 1,950 tons

-Stats:

Armor: 10

Strength: 10

Speed: 10

{Re Zero powers will be shown later}

The sky was grey, the atpmosphere felt calm and quiet. Everything felt normal... except for the giant robots being towed by carrier's. 

It was the day everyone was waiting for, the attack on the breach. To give you some insight this "breach" is the portal that connected Earth to a place called the "Antiverse" where a hostile race known as the precursors lived. They tried to invade Earth by creating giant, powerful monsters with abilities far beyond conventional means of stopping them. To combat this the world pooled its resources to fight this beast's we called "Kaiju", and so Jaeger's were born, in our words "To kill monsters, you gotta be a monster". These giant mechs built with the hopes of thousands rose up to combat these foes. So began the Jaeger and Kaiju wars.

Many years passed and Jaegers came out and out. Except for one exceptional boy with a heart of gold came out like no other. You see Jaegers are directly linked to you nervous system and brain, allowing you to feel what the Jaeger feels. Might sound stupid but consider this, what if you are trying to save a boat full of people, if you can't feel it you might crush it. Back on track when humanity tried one person for this it seemed the stress on the brain was too much and anyone solo would soon die. So the drift was born, where two pilots would be mentally connected to each other, both would see each other's thoughts, feelings, and memories. How this connects with our certain boy was he didn't need a second pilot after fighting 2 Kaiju for 12 hours straight solo, his partner overcome by emotion blacked out and didn't wake up until the fight was over.

"Subaru Natsuki" was the boy's name. He first jumped in a Jaeger at age 17 after enlisting in the Jaeger program. At first everyone thought it was stupid to let a teenager pilot a 2000 ton, 260 foot war machine. They thought, "He will make rash and stupid decisions". But Subaru proved himself when he was the last other drift compatible person left to combat a category 4 and 5 Kaiju. This was actually where they found out Subaru could pilot a Jaeger by himself, his first-ever mission would lead him to become one of the best Jaeger pilots ever.

[Break]

Back to the present, Subaru and his Jaeger "Flameheart" an experimental prototype for the Mark 7's ((don't worry I'm not gonna go uprising and make him do flips and spins, he's gonna be about the speed of Striker Eureka)) is being deployed with three other Jaegar's. A mark 6 Jaeger that was well known as the successor of Striker Eureka, "SteelFury" ((yes totally a good name)). The Mark 6 Jaeger "Bloodrift", and the Mark 5 Jaeger "Titianius".