chapter eighteen

"grayson! owens here" graysons mother's voice rang from the front entrance to the hallway where grayson was, rolling quickly over to the door.

"hi" owen smiled when he saw grayson, his mom still standing by the door with her hands on her hips.

"you have to come over for dinner sometime owen" she said with a huge smile on her face that looked just like graysons.

"that would be great, thanks" owen smiled and stepped outside, letting grayson go past before waving goodbye to his mom and running to catch up with grayson.

"i missed you" owen said as he leaned over the back of graysons chair and flipped his head upside down, kissing him with a huge smile on his face.

"it's been four days" grayson teased, lifting himself into the car before folding up his chair and putting it in the backseat.

"that's the longest we've gone in 3 months without seeing each other" owen laughed as he got in the car, putting it in reverse as he pulled out of the driveway.

"someone has attachment issues" grayson joked, his hand resting on top of owens which had traveled to the seat right where graysons thigh would be.

"i was thinking..." owen turned to grayson and smiled mischievously, his freckles becoming more and more prominent each day.

"go on" grayson looked back, his green eyes glowing in the sun.

"we haven't had a sleepover yet" owen smiled, turning right at a light and glancing over his shoulder.

"what are we 12 year old girls?" grayson joked, a weak attempt at switching the subject.

"no, we're dating" owen's grin slightly disappeared and grayson felt terrible, gripping owens hand as tight as he could and making an apologetic face.

"i'm sorry, i would love to have a sleepover with you this weekend" grayson said and owens smile returned brighter than ever, his left dimple popping out of his cheek.

"i can't this weekend i have that tennis tournament in new york" owen said and grayson rolled his eyes, smiling as owen changed lanes badly and cut someone off.

"my parents are out of town next weekend but i have a doctors appointment at 3 sunday" grayson said as they pulled into brees driveway, everyone else's cars were already there.

"i can drop you off" owen leaned over and kissed him, unbuckling graysons seat belt and pulling him closer.

"i may not have dick but i'm still really good at blowjobs" grayson whispered and owen laughed, pulling away and unlocking the car.

"you're not giving me a blowjob in our friends driveway" owen laughed, the one that sounded like musical notes that only came out when he was truly happy.

"i guess i'll do it at our sleepover in between games of truth or dare and baking cookies" grayson teased as he pulled his wheelchair from the back, setting it down and just getting in before owen tased him in the side.

"very uncalled for" owen crossed his arms and pretended to be mad as they went up the ramp to the front door.

"sorry, you're still my BFF" grayson laughed as owen rang the doorbell, hearing footsteps coke towards them.

"did you just friendzone me?" owen kicked the back wheel of graysons chair playfully, causing it to wobble.

"you bet i did" grayson lifted his arm and elbowed owen in the gut lightly, just enough for him to feel it without being hurt.

"lovers quarrel?" bree said as she answered the door, alec standing behind her with his hands on her hips.

"yes! grays an asshole" owen said as he walked inside, trying not to laugh as he flopped down on the couch next to alice.

"i changed my mind you can have him" he said to alice as she tilted her head back and laughed, her newly pink hair tied up in a ponytail.

"come here gray you're mine now" alice squealed as grayson rolled over, getting up on the couch and letting alice hug him tightly.

"jesus gray youre torso is long" alice said, using graysons chest as a pillow as she grabbed the remote.

"how tall were you?" alice asks as she turns it on, flicking through netflix.

"6'7" grayson answered, reaching his hand over alice's back and grabbing owens hand.

"holy shit is your entire family giants" alice laughed as she clicked on total drama island, throwing up a goldfish and catching it in her mouth.

"yeah, aaron and cam are both 6'5" grayson said as alec and bree sat down on the smaller couch on the wall beside them.

"your brothers?" alice asked, looking up at grayson and winking.

"don't get your hopes up, cams 22 and aaron's got a girlfriend" grayson laughed as alice pouted her lip and sat up, standing up and walking over to the kitchen.

owen moved closer to owen, kissing his neck as grayson laughed and playfully shoved his face away by placing his hand on his cheek.

alice came back with a glass of water and walked by alec and bree, knocking them on the upside of their heads with a giggle.

"i'm going to take him home" owen whispered to bree. alec was asleep with bree in his arms, alice was sleeping sitting up on the end of the couch and grayson was sleeping on owens chest.

"okay, ily" bree said as she snuggled into alec, closing her eyes and grabbing his hand.

"hey alice" owen whispered as he poked alice with his foot, careful not to move so he wouldn't wake up grayson.

grayson was hot, his curly black hair sticking slightly to his forehead and his sweater damp against his chest.

"yeah?" she asked with her eyes barely open, her ponytail now a tangled mess.

"do you need a ride home? i know you don't like driving in the dark" he asked and alice nodded, standing up slowly and pulling the plush grey blanket off of her.

owen sat up carefully, hugging grayson tight to his chest so he wouldn't wake him up. owen noticed that grayson was always awake when they texted in the middle of the night, eye bags under his eyes and the constant stifling of yawns.

"can you grab his chair?" owen whispered, walking towards the front door and opening it as quiet as possible.

alice put his chair in the trunk and climbed in the backseat, watching with a smile as owen buckled grayson in and shutting the passenger door slowly.

"you really love him don't you?" alice smiled, watching as owen stared at grayson like he was the most perfect person in the world.

"yeah, i really love him"