☂️ Siblings love

Imagine you're Number 8

School was supposed to be the place for you to learn new things and to have fun. You were supposed to make friends, explore your surroundings, and understand life.

But you were wrong.

Truth is, school was boring, hard, and stressful. At first you shrugged it off because that was the deal right? Life shouldn't be that easy. But your uneasiness was different from most of the people.

Especially if you're a Hargreeves.

Being the only biological daughter of the Eccentric Billionaire and the Head of the Umbrella Academy, Reginal Hargreeves was complicated. More complicated than the most complicated complicated things. People expect you to be extraordinary. Like your 7 brothers and sisters.

Well honestly, you're not.

You don't have powers, you're not smart. You're just you, a normal person, an ordinary one. Sometimes you ask yourself what would be your life if you're not in that family, if you're not in the center of attention.

"Look who's here "

"The garbage of the Umbrella Academy."

"The only stupid Hargreeves."

"Your father must be ashamed of you."

Those were few out of thousands of insults that were thrown at you everyday in school by bullies, all of the students actually. Making yourself feel better by saying they were just jealous works at first but as the time goes by it wasn't helping at all.

You were used to being kicked in the gut, being pushed against the lockers, being punched on the face, being made fun of, the list goes on forever. Jealous you could say that your other siblings were treated the other way.

You were all sat at the living area, some of them were at the bar sneakily drinking your dad's precious alcohols and some of them were seated doing something weird like Klaus having a fight with the air. And you, seated far from them, where the gap says it all.

"Is everything alright sis?" Allison interrupted. Your were supposed to be reading a book but the hurtful words kept swirling through your head and ended up staring at the blank space.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," you assured, giving a fake smile. "I'm just pre occupied by the school lessons is all."

"Sissy, why should you just quit school and practice with us?" Suggested Klaus.

As if dad would let me

"I can teach you how to throw knives," Diego suggested.

We'd done it before, I don't have the talent.

"I can teach you computations about the space continuum."

I'm not smart.

Please just stop.

"I can teach you how to become strong."

PLEASE

"I can teach you how to rumor, maybe you have that powers."

JUST

"I can teach you anything, just tell me."

STOP

"I can-"

"STOP IT," you exclaimed, standing up from your seat. "WHICH PART OF I AM ORDINARY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"We were just trying to help," said calm Vanya.

"NO YOU WERE NOT!" your body heated up as if it would blow up in seconds. "YOU'RE JUST MAKING IT WORST!"

Your sudden outburst made you cry, luckily your father wasn't there. Seven figures surrounded you in circle and gave you a big and warm hug, telling encouraging words.

"Don't say you're different because you're not," Klaus said. "Ben wanted me to tell you that."

"Now tell us, why would you suddenly think of that? You're not that kind of person who would suddenly burst out and cry their eyes out," Five crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows.

You looked at the floor feeling ashamed "I was bullied." Loud gasps were heard as you confessed. "They told me I was a garbage, a disgrace, and more."

"H-how d-dare the-they," Diego's jaw clenches.

"I'm fine it's ok as long as you're all here with me," you smiled at them while wiping your tears off your face.

"M-mom! When w-will d-dad comes h-home?" Diego yelled at Grace.

"Tomorrow sweetheart, I think," Grace answered.

"What was that Diego?" Vanya asked. You were all looking at him waiting for an answer.

He smiled weirdly. "Let's t-teach those a-as*holes a-a l-lesson."

"That's a great idea," all of them except you and Five said in unison. "I'll go and get change. They went to their rooms and prepare for their stupid idea

"Aren't you going too, Five?" you asked.

The living area was quiet, becomes quieter when you're with him. You and Five weren't actually that close but you still love each other as siblings, you just don't show it with each other.

"I'll go with this outfit, I'm good to go," answered Five as he picked up his cup of coffee again. "And... I want to tell you this...."

"I think you have powers," your eyes widened as you gasped.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

OMG! This is soooo long. I hope you liked it.