🎸 You go biking together

Second person

You and Aidan had a day off. It was a long week of working so the two of you decided to spend the whole day outside rather than cuddling in bed like you used to do. You wanted to go to the park and Aidan agreed.

You arrived at the park. The weather was nice. Not too hot, not too cold, just right. You and Aidan were walking on the grass when an idea popped in his head.

"Shall we try a double bike?" Aidan suggested.

"I haven't tried it before," you hesitated. 

You weren't really good in biking because you're having trouble balancing. He knows it very well that's why whenever you go to the park he teaches you.  

"Come on, I'll be at the front," he assured. You trust him so you agreed momentarily.

Both of you went hand in hand to the renting station. There weren't lot of people there, only children playing around and other couples as well.

"What color do you want?" He asked holding the black and pink one double bikes.

"I want the pink one," you giggled.

"Oh come on let's pick the black one."

"Why did you ask me though?"

"Fine let's pick the pink one," he pouted, dimples were showing. It's funny to tease him but he's so cute to resist.

"Aww, I was just teasing you," you giggled again as you pecked his pouted lips. "Let's pick the black one.

He set the bikes down and wrapped his arms around your waist, hugging you tight. "I won," he whispered to your ears in a sexy way.

"Yeah right," you rolled your eyes. He laughed and went to pay the rent.

You had fun spending the day biking around the park. Let's just say you and Aidan went home with lots of bruises and scratches because of you.