Nine

Sam had been back from New York for a few weeks. And Aria felt as if things had been good. She had been trying to make it work with them. But she didn't know why, but Aria felt as if he was distant. Sam had been off and distant with her and she didn't know.

Aria sighed as she woke up in bed alone. She sat up and sighed as she ran through her hair. Aria walked out the bedroom and walked through the flat. She had been staying with Sam since he had gotten back.

Aria frowned as she heard him yelling down the phone. "No. I am warning you. You need to keep quiet about what happened. New York is New York. And you will ruin everything!" He yelled as he hung up the phone.

Aria looked at him and frowned. "Who are you yelling at?" She asked as she grabbed the shirt from the counter.

"Some idiots. It's nothing for you to worry about. What are you doing up?" Sam asked.

Aria smirked as she walked over to him. "Well. You left me in bed. That's rude," she said.

Sam turned to face her. He pulled her close and kissed her. "Well. I better fix that," he said as he got her close and kissed her again.

Sam lifted her up so that her legs were wrapped around his waist as he carried her to the bedroom. He dropped her onto the bed as he climbed on top of her.

He pulled her close and pushed into her making her moan as he started moving in and out of her causing her to moan in pleasure as she dug her nails into his back as she felt herself reach her high.

****

Aria got to work and sighed as she walked in with Sam. She saw Chloe look at him and glare as Aria sighed. Sam looked at her. "I have to go. I'll see you later," he said as he kissed her and walked off.

Aria looked after him and sighed as she followed Chloe into the staffroom. She looked at her sister and smiled. "Are things still tense with you and him?" Aria asked.

Chloe sighed and looked at her. "I know that you're still in love with him. So I don't want to say anything bad. But you need to remember that he is my father. And I know exactly what he's like. And I don't want to see you get hurt. Look, if I were you, I'd be careful when it comes to trusting him completely. He's my father and I know what he's capable of. He tried to drive Iain away because of it," Chloe said as Aria looked to her and frowned.

Aria didn't know what to feel. But it worried her as she didn't know if she could trust Sam completely.

****

Aria walked into the staffroom and frowned as she saw Sam's phone as it sat on the table. She frowned when she realised he had left it there.

She sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. She walked over and picked it up. She held it in her hands as she looked through it.

She frowned as she realised that Chloe was right. And that she shouldn't trust him. Sam had cheated on her. And all she felt was anger towards him for it.