Full Set

Y/N's POV

Thanks to Nishinoya live stream, the whole world know about our wedding. Now, wherever I go in the street people who recognize me will keep congratulate me.

Today is the day I'll be someone wife. I have done wearing my dress and waiting for the time to walk down the aisle. My mom and dad can't stop crying happy for me and she still saying that she cant believe that her daughter will get married.

"Y/N... It's about time..." dad hold out his hands and I reach it. Our wedding ceremony will be held in the garden. I walk out nervously and soon I notice everyone eyes on me.

"She looks so beautiful..." "Yes... Her partner also got a very good looking..."

That what I heard along the way I walk towards where Oikawa stand. I hear dad tell Oikawa to take care of me and slowly lose my hands from him. We both hear to a long speech before we both vowed to live together through thick and thin.

"You may kiss your bride now" Oikawa without hesistated, he pull me closer to him and land his soft lips on mine. I feel blushed more when I hear people cheering and congratulate on us.

"I love you Y/N..."

"I love you more..."

TIME SKIP

It has been a month we got married. I'm preparing breakfast for my clingy husband. I said clingy because since that day, he will always cling on me wherever we are. Soon, Oikawa will have to go back to Argentina so his clinginess become more stronger from day to day.

"Babe... Do you want to follow me to Argentina?" he ask while hug me from the back.

"I want to, but my contract with my current agency will ended in 1 year... So, I think we have to live separately for a while..." He whined as he hear my answered. I kiss his cheeks and say "Hey.... If I'm free, I will go fly over to you... And I already got a few contract from the team in Argentina... So, maybe after my contract ended here... I will go over there..."

His eyes widened surprise and happy. "Really? Y/N-chan!! You are the best!! I will wait for you for another year if you said so..."

"Ouh...but I will still be representative for Japan team though..." I put my tounge tease him.

"It's okay.... I can support your flight fare if you need to back home Japan for training..."

"Wow... Thanks my sponsors... Oh...anyway does Yato message you?"

"I saw his message but didn't answered it yet... Have you answered him?"

"Yeah" I smirk, and Oikawa understand what I mean.

TIME SKIP

"Yooo newlyweds!! Long time no see!" Yato greet me and Oikawa.

" Hey hey hey!" I was surprised by this familiar voices. I turn around at there the grey owl.

"Oya? Bokuto-san... What are you doing here?" I ask wondering.

"He will played with us too!" Yato said as we all warming up together.

"Having you guys in my teams now is such an honour you know! Thanks for accepting to play with us..." Yato said

"Thanks to Black Thunder, I learn a lot more while playing with you guys in the past" I said

"Heyy.... What about me? Don't you feel honoured for me to play with you?"

"You better praise him before he turn to Emo-Kuto" I whispered at Yato knowing his behaviour.

After a while, Black Thunder teams walk to the court for our first match. As we walk in, all I can hear is cheers from the audience.

"Here comes the line-up for Black Thunder teams, 8 years ago they manage to win the title as Champion for Volleyball Open Tournament. Will today they retrieve the title back?" commentator 1

"They might be, since the line-up today we got 3 professional players which is Bokuto and Y/N the representative for Japan and Oikawa who is now active for Argentina, for sure most of audience today are waiting for these appearances. Especially to the newlyweds couple..." commentator 2

"This might be bringing back memories for Y/N and Oikawa.... I still remember before this Y/N stated that they are not together... But who could expect things turn out like this after 8 years!" commentator 1.

Bokuto make a whirl jump into the court and all the audience laugh at his entertainment. All of us take position.

"Hey... Y/N-chan..." Oikawa call me out and I feel shocked since it has been a while he call me with that name...

"What is it KreepyKawa?" I smirk at him...

"Let's create new memories here today..." Oikawa smile at me while hold out his fist. I smirk and bumped his fist "Yeah... Let's show them!"

Whistle blow out, fly high!

FIN...

ARIGATO MINAA!!