♡︎Chapter One♡︎

"I swore I had that thing somewhere" I couldn't find my favorite stuffed animal. I was already late enough for the plane. I was gonna start panicking because I have to be in South Korea in 3 days and be settled in.

"Y/n, Come on we have to leave now or you will be late"

"I know, I just can't fin- OH never mind there it is." I put everything in the bag and zipped it up. This would be the first time I would leave my mom. Yes I have left to go on trips and to sleepovers, but this is out of country AND for 4 years. I know nothing about South Korea, not even the language. It was a program they had in high school for the seniors to go to a college outside of their own country, and i had to get South Korea. They can come back after the graduate college, in four years, if they wanted to of course.

I walked out to the car with my mom behind me holding some of my bags. I felt the cold breeze of the winter air blow by as I put my bags in the car. I'm gonna miss it here but at the same time I am kind of excited, well, other than the not knowing the language part.

I got in the car and buckled up. "Do you have everything you need? Your toothbrush? Clothes you would need? Your favorite stuffed animal? I know that helps with anxi-" "Mom I have everything. Even if I did forget anything they have stores that I can get them from." She nodded and pulled out of the driveway. The airport is about two hours away so it will take a while.

We decided to stop and get food because I was hungry. We talked the whole time. It was kind of just me and her for most of my life so it was weird leaving. I tell her everything.

We finally made it to the airport after two long hours in the car. We walked up to the gates and I gave them my ticket. I turned to my mom and I saw she had tears in her eyes. "Awe please don't cry you are gonna make me cry. It's okay, I will be back before you know it. Plus I can also come back on breaks and for vacation." "I know it's just hard seeing you leave. You're my baby." I hugged her for what seemed like forever. "It's just four years mom, I will be back before you know it. Nothings gonna stop me from coming back. Now, please me safe and be healthy." I let go and smiled at her. I walked through the gates and sighed. This is going to be an adventure.

As I got on the plane everything set in. A new place. New people. New everything. I could start a new life here. I found my seat, put my earbuds in a drifted off to sleep as the plane took off to South Korea.

♡︎Hiii!! This is a new story I am writing. I still don't know where I will go with this I just felt like writing a story about this because it has been in my mind for forever. If you have any requests in characters or parts of the story leave a comment and tell me it would help me out a lot. Oh and sorry for any spelling mistakes😬💕💕♡︎