Chapter 21

Third Person POV

Tonight Niko became the Prom King. He's so happy dahil na rin sa matagal na niyang pangarap yun pero naiinis si Kate dahil si Patricia ang naging Prom Queen. She can't stand seeing her flirting with his husband.

"I should go to the restroom". paalam niya sa kaibigan.

While she is walking naramdaman niya na parang may sumusunod sa kanya but she ignore it until someone pushed her against the wall...

"WHAT THE-- N-niko!?" gulat na sambit niya habang si Niko nakangiti.

"I'm sorry hon... did I scare you?". nag-aalalang tanong nito. He put his hands on her waist while she leaned against the wall.

"Obviously yes! Nakakainis ka!". sagot nito at hinampas nang mahina si Niko.

"Ouch. That hurts!". sambit nito.

"Pero teka!... Lumayo ka muna baka may makakita satin". sabi ni Kate at kinuha naman niya ang kamay sa bewang nito.

"I don't care... I want to dance with you". malambing na saad nito. She blushed and smile.

"but not here". at hinigit siya papasok nang hall. Luckily, everyone was busy at hindi sila nakita maliban sa isang tao na kanina pa sila sinusundan.

She put her hands on his shoulder and then put his hand on her waist and slow dance while looking at each other eyes.

>>King and Queen of hearts by David Pomeranz

We're the king and queen of hearts
Hold me when the music starts
All my dreams come true
When I dance with you...

Promise me you're mine tonight
I've been waitin' lyin' tonight
While the lights are low
I'll never let you go...

"You're so gorgeous tonight, My wife". He whispers on hers. Naramdaman niya ang pag-init nang kanyang mukha at agad siya yumuko at binaon ang mukha sa dibdib ni Niko.

Did I dream that we danced forever
In a wish that we made together
On a night that I prayed would never end?

You know it's not my imagination
Or a part of the orchestration
Love was here at the culmination
I'm the king and you're the queen of hearts

Napangiti naman si Niko at agad na niyakap si Kate. He felt warmth by hugging her.

Time will pass and tears will fall
but someday we'll both recall
Moments made of this
Golden Memories

Did I dream that we dance forever
In a wish that we made together
On a night that I prayed would never end?

In a once future dream
Where the dances never seems to start

"I love you, my wife". He whispered. She blushed as she heard what he said.

"I love you too... My husband". She mumbled.

Did I dream that we dance forever
In a wish that we made together
On a night that I prayed would never end?

They stayed hugging each other hanggang sa matapos yung kanta pero naghiwalay kaagad nang mapansin na kaunti nalang ang tao sa dance floor. As they seperated ways, the one who witnessed the scene formed a smirk on his/her face.

-

Niko's POV

"U-uhmm Niko..." tawag sakin ni Aly yung kaibigan ni Kate. Lumingon ako sakanya.