I kissed a girl and I didn't like it.

Credit to her I didnt ask her for this video don't hate me :(

Janjas pov: Janja came out of the bush shrieking, this wasn't good.
Jasiris pov: Janja? She asked, sense she was paistent with him. Jasiri smirked, you know we both are sure that was a mistake right? Right jasiri explained.
Janjas pov: WHYYYYYYYYYY
Janja had a mental breakdown in his mind, he screamed,disgusted,terrified and confused ect. He shouted, No IT DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING! Janja sighed, he wasnt gonna tell the freaking lion guard or Jasiri herself but it meant something obviously he had a hugeeeeeeeee crush on her it was canon in the show. Look it up.
Kions pov: what the hell Kion thought, his former enemie was literally kissing his bestie. What would you think? And it was Janja, pratically a leader of a huge mafia, bad boy short of, dunno a dumb idiot,maybe? Kion tried to catch his breath he couldn't help the feeling of worry, he loved his wife Rani he definitely wasn't jealous. But he would prefer his friends not marrying Janja. He frowned at Jasiri and gave her a " are you crazy" look. Jasiri answered with her facial expressions and said with her expressions " yea ikion I am serious"  Jasiri smirked, Janja frowned, Kion whispered to Ono and Ono whispered to Bunga and Bunga whispered to Beste ( sorry I can't spell it.) All sharing the idea. And same opinion of Jasiri is really in need of getting her head out of her but hole. Bunga did a cheeky grin at Kion somehow most of the group started supporting Jasiri in marrying Janja. Kion frowned at Bunga, and grabbed the thick part of his fur softly. Bunga? Kion asked, Bunga cheekily smiled ear to ear and shouted nearly spreading the word pass him and to the guard and janja, jasiri the same. JASIRI IS GETTING MARRIED, ARE BABY GIRL IS GROWING UP. The last part was sarcastic but the beginning was oddly enough serious. How are you taking this so lightly!? Kion growled. Rani having good hearing, heard Kion. What are you to talking about Rani asked, With a serious and worried expression. Uh...nothing Kion replied. I'm the woman baring your cubs you idiot Rani said expecting to hear a actual answer. Your pregnant Rani take it easy..... Kion said trying to get some sympathy. Rani ignored him and asked again. Kion I said, WHAT. ARE. YOU. TALKING. ABOUT?! Rani begged. As his wife she obviously wanted to know what was up. Rani backed Kion up to a stonewall literally and asked again this time calmed down. Kion knowing he had no choice gave up, Rani i'm worried Jasiri is gonna get married to Janja Kion said unanimously. Rani gasped in surprise even she hated Janja like all poeple. Lily the zebra hated Janja.
Johanna the lion hated Janja.
June the tiger hated Janja. You as the readers get the point. ( Sorry all the names don't have swahili meanings.)
Rani got prepared to pratically kill Jasiri or atleast lecture her like the future asian parent Rani was. Kion stopped her just seconds before she got to Jasiri and said... RANI GIVE IT A REST OK! Kion frowned. Rani, thoughtfully smiled and quickly got what he meant after he explained it to her.  Meanwhile... Jasiri had her own little conversation with Janja....
It was easy to talk with Janja. He was basically a sweet cinnamon bun, Janja, Jasiri teased and pinned him on the ground to make sure he didn't try to ignore her but partly just for fun Janja? Jasiri asked. Hay, so Kion is harmless Jasiri reassured, making friends is part of being a good guy. Janja knew their was no way out of a conversation the moment Jasiri said to simple words " good guy". She betted him millions of meatloaf that she would keep saying that until she was on her death bed and then follow him around as a ghost reminding him.  Janja as the good guy he was just sat their waiting to be lectured on the meaning of the words " good guy". It was good guy, 24/7 with Jasiri but for some reason he still put up with his crush. Jasiri gave Janja some zebra bones to make him stay, and then started todays lecture on good guyness the word she invented. Bla bla bla bla it went for Janja but her actual words were Kion is harmless making friends was part of being a good guy then she started forcing Janja to face of head to head with his greatest fears Kion and Rani he never feared them before they ruled the pride lands, but things change when your weak enamies go through puberty, get married, rule a territory, again marrie and become much stronger in every way possible. Kion had grew a full maine, sharp claws, tough body ect, jeeze he was something to fear, when he got mad he instantly became a ferocious beast. Janja wasn't risking it no matter how much Jasiri pushed and forced, he would rather eat spoiled milk then meet Rani from what he heard she was another ferocious beast, just getting ready to kill. Janja sighed* Jasiri did her in Janjas words, cute little laugh again, that was his only weakness. Presides water,fire,mountains,death,pain,
spiders,darkness,lightening,humans ect, but he was  allergic to water and fire in Janjas words atleast. He sighed, grumbled and said yes. Yup he said yes Y.E.S yes. Or as Janja called it the big n.o. Janja slowly walked to the big,strong,ferocious,beasts all the while convincing Jasiri that they were " dangerous". Step bye step his legs felt like rocks getting eaten bye snakes. They couldn't say no, But they knew their long painful fate. Janja related very much to rocks at that point his mind was twisting and turning like fruit loops and his stomach was doing  summer salts. Jasiri gave him a comforting smile after a short stroll that felt like hours of dizziness caused bye fear on a romantic evening, even worst Janjas heart beated faster and faster then he fated, some minutes later Janja woke up to Jasiris tearful face... well tearful from laughing, she knew why. Janja was terrified of Kion and Rani and those facts didn't get pass Jasiri's knowledgeable mind. Janja, Jasiri grinned you were dazed for 5 minutes and you fated for 20. She couldn't help but laugh she bumped him with her shoulder. Come on Janja, Kion and Rani are going home. Janja felt more dazed bye night fall. Jasiri continued running and Janja tried to keep his balance and raced after her. Jasiri called out: Slow poke! She called him. Janja didn't even care he was meeting his to worst nightmares for the first time in a year and nearly forever. Janja held back fearful tears, Jasiri stared at him with a frown and asked him if he was okay sincerely. Janja began to cry and in his weepy voice he said... Kio--n i-s sca-r-y a-nd Ra-ra. it even scared him to say Rani's name.
Rani? Jasiri asked. She wiped his tears.. ugh plain old janja she said playfully She never got mad at Janja, never.ever. she sweared to god. Finally after what seemed like hours for a dazed minded Janja they got to Kion. Aka Janjas worst nightmare. Janja sweated even then Jasiri found the time to annoy him with the are you scared? Question, Janja obviously said no.no.no and no. Janja stared at Rani and Kion,Jasiri held Janja tight doubling his inability to move forward and away from his nightmares. Rani did a soft smile and Kion went infront of her. Kion over the past 10 months( Don't know how long lion pregnancy lasts ) sense Rani told Kion she was pregnant was very protective of her and his future cubs and didnt even let his own friends get over 6 feet away from him because of the coronavirus that was spreading around the african nation and animals. He was also washing his hands for 20 seconds and his friends were and they were staying home most of the time but for humans it's better to stay home all the time obviously. Rani shoved Kion to the left of her, They were expecting their cubs in a few weeks.