Chapter 1 The Big Day

Maddie woke to the sound of her alarm clock going off at 12:22 A.M. wondering what the heck was going on. Then her family barges in with a cake singing happy birthday. As soon as they leave she falls back asleep. She woke up at at 5:30 to start getting ready for school not like she wanted to. She goes to her closet to pick out an outfit for the day. She takes her outfit and sits it on her bathroom counter while she gets the shower ready. Once she gets out of the shower, she she puts on a pair of black leggings and a band t-shirt. She takes out the blow dryer and begins to dry her hair. Once her hair was dry she straightened it. After putting on her makeup, she puts on some combat boots and an oversized flannel. She ran down the stairs and fixed her breakfast. She devoured a bowl of yogurt with some berries. Once she put her dishes in the sink, she ran back upstairs to brush her teeth. She grabs her phone to see she has 100 messages, 23 missed calls, 35 twitter notifications, 15 snap chats, and 12 Instagram notifications. She replied back to everyone saying thanks. She then packed her bookbag and headed down the stairs. She threw her bookbag on the counter and made her lunch. Her lunch consisted of a subway sandwich and some Doritos. She then made her way into the living room to find her family sitting there with presents. She picks one to open before leaving for school. She chose a small blue polka dot bag. She opened it to find a Starbucks gift card. She said thanks, got her stuff and walked out the door to find her friend waiting for her.

Once she got to school all her friends ran up to her screaming happy birthday. She said thanks and headed to 1st period.

After her 5th period she went and ate lunch. Her friends and her decided to leave and go to Starbucks where she ordered a vanilla bean frappuccino. They then go back to Maddie's house and chill in her room. At 5:30 they started to get dressed for her birthday dinner. Maddie changed into a floral dress with an oversized cardigan. To top it all off she wore a pair of tan combat boots. They got in the car and took off to Yuki's.

Once seated Maddie opened her presents from her friends and family. Her presents consisted of 2 new phone cases, a guitar, a scarf, black boots, and gift cards. When the food came out, she devoured it. They all got in the car and decided to go out for ice cream. After ice cream, they went back to Maddie's house to stay the night.

All the girls are on the bed checking their phones and all of a sudden Maddie gets a text. But from who?
_________________________
Hey guys! Hope you liked it. Please comment what you think about it. 5 reads for a new chapter.☺️✌️