Chapter 3 Court

Maddie woke up to her alarm at 8:00. She had to be in court at 9:00, so she needed to hury. She went to her closet and got out a teal chevron dress and a pair of brown sandals. When she got out of the shower, she blow dreys and straightened her hair. She then put on the dress and sandals. All of a sudden she got cold chills, so she went in her closet and got a blue jean jacket to put over her dress. She then put on some pearl earrings and a ring. She grabbed her phone to find it was 8:45. She ran down the stairs, grabbed a granola bar, and headed out the door. She made it to the courthouse with two minutes to spare.
(skip ahead to case)
"So you, Kira, are suing Melissa for allowing your daughter to get pregnant on her property?"
"Yes"
"Do you have any proof?"
"Yes. I took her to the doctor and she was tested positive."
"Do you have any proof this happened at her house?"
"We'll, she's never been with a boy alone before."
"You may leave. I will send you both a letter later."
(After Court)
Mom, do you think we will end up being sued?
I don't know honey.
Three minutes later someone is knocking on the door. Melissa goes to the door to find a letter on the porch. After she read the letter, it fell out of her hand as her mouth fell open.
•the letter
Dear Melissa,
I would like to inform you of the results. You owe Kira Hiliker 500,000 dollars.
Sincerely,
The Judge
Melissa slams the door shut and starts to scream at Maddie. "I can't believe y'all did this. I never want to see you again. Get out of my house right this instant." Maddie ran upstairs grabbed her phone charger and her guitar. She then took off outside and ran as far as she could.
__________________________
hey guyys! i know this chapter isn't that great. i'm sorry! comment your thoughts!
qotc: what's your fav tv show?
aotc: dancemoms, the voice
•have a good day💋☺️