Chapter 2 - so we meet again

No one's POV:

Class 1-A had finally arrived, after some hours of torture in the woods.
Everyone was drained, tired and some were even surprised they did not died yet.

Everyone was groaning in pain and exhaustion.

Except one person.

Bakugo Katsuki

He was tiredly walking like everyone else, but he had a relieved expression on his face with a tired smirk

That did not go unnoticed by Pixie Bob, that may have figured it was their partner's friend by the looks on his face.

They all stopped to look at the two woman and the boy in front of them, accompanied by their teacher.

Koda looked nervous, tense and kinda frustrated as he looked at the buch of aspiring heroes, as he clinged harder onto her aunt's skirt.

She looked at him, and whispered something on the little boy's ear, he then runned, going straight to the side of the building they were standing in front of.

Some of the class noticed Koda running away, but decided to ignore it.

~Time skip to 1-A going to the dinner tables~

1-A's POV:

As they went in the same direction as the kid ran, they  stopped dead on their tracks when they found a boy their age with the same costume as the Wild Wild Pussycats, with his back turned to them as he was finishing placing plates on the closest table to them, with the boy wearing a red cap sitting across him on the same table.

His back straightened and his tail moved slightly as the confused classroom stared at him. The younger kid jumped out of his seat and ran towards the building.

He looked back at the bunch of aspiring heroes, stared at them for solid five seconds then proceeding to do his job faster, as he finished that table the entire class was already sitting down, and soon he was out of view.

Bakugo's POV:

I can't believe it.

He's here

Fucking God, I missed him.

The others were on the way when I tried to see him, but eventually I was able to. As our eyes met, he seemed to understand we didn't wanted to cause a scene, so he left and I acted normally, way too tired and hungry to actually think about anything exactly.

~Time skip to the thermals~

No one's POV:

"Hey Bakubro, leaving already? We just got in." Kirishima called as Bakugo was making his way back inside

"Yeah, I am. Got a problem, Shitty hair?"Bakugo said, weirdly calm, being scarier than usual, while creeping everyone out.

". . ."

"That's what I thought. Leave me alone."

~Time skip cause lazy to write him leaving~

As Bakugo left the rooms, he saw Midoriya sitting by himself on a bench, looking at the sky.

He silently sat next to him, while sliding his hand over the greenette's shoulder, making Midoriya slide closer to him. Both oblivious of someone watching them.

"Long time no see, huh Deku?"

"And I see you haven't changed a thing, Kaachan." The smaller one said as he layed his head on the blonde's shoulder.

-

"Do they know each other?" Kaminari said to Kirishima and Sero, they had followed Bakugo after he left

"If they do, how did that guy not die?" Sero asked confused.

"Wait, is he the reason Bakugo has been acting weird since we left the bus?" Pikachu said, connection the dots "That would make sense, since they are so close."

"If so, how do they know each other ?" Kirishima asked

Both boys shrugged

Suddenly, the greenette lifted his head from Bakugo's shoulder and got up, the blonde looking at him confused.

"Whose there?" He asked loudly, while turning around to face the small house where the termals and the rooms were located

From another door, some girls appeared with guilty looks on their faces, there were Mina, Uraraka and Jiro.

"The others can come out too." The boy continued.

All three boys looked at each other, clearly scared of their blonde friend.

꧁_______________꧂

Here! Enjoy my terrible writing skills.