Hardly even a challange

The day started as usual. Class 1-A arrived at their homeroom before Aizawa as they weren't particularly keen to get on his bad side after the events of the previous day. However, what they didn't expect was to go through the entirety of their morning homeroom with not a sign of Aizawa. Until the door suddenly burst open and a tall, muscular blonde-haired man with a large smile barged into the room with his cape waving behind him.

"I'm coming through the door!" he yelled with the entire class, except Bakugo and half n half, going nuts at the prospect of the number one Pro Hero and Symbol of Peace, All Might teaching them. He appeared to be in his Silver Age costume and Goku noticed Deku fanboying out. He simply smiled before turning his attention to All Might.

"Great now that you're here All Might we can go a few rounds!" he yelled loud enough for the entire class to hear and stop screaming themselves. They all looked at Goku bewildered as did All Might whose smile was still on his face but appeared more awkward.

"I'm afraid that there will be no sparring with me today young..." All Might stumbled.

"Goku sir. Son Goku" came the reply.

"Oh yes. The second highest scorer in the practical entrance exam. I remember you. Hahaha" he laughed. Goku slumped back in his chair looking disappointed. He was unable to go up against the strongest hero in the country and that bothered him. He knew it shouldn't but his body yearned to fight All Might. It was at that moment Goku came to an epiphany. He would get stronger and then All Might wouldn't be able to turn down a fight. It would test Goku's strength but also allow him to gauge just how much work her would have to be in. He sat up straight, straightened his tie and had a determined look upon his face.

"Alright. Get your costumes on we're going to be doing some hero training today!" All Might shouted causing the class to get excited. Goku immediately snapped back from his mature form he had just presented and felt his heart pounding faster and faster; he reverted back to his somewhat childish and naïve self. All Might pressed a button and the left of the wall in the room open up with some holders coming out of it. Each holder held about 5 suitcases, each with a number on them.

"These are the costumes. After you submitted your design to UA some of the best over in the support course designed your hero costume with the specs. The numbers are the designation of your seats in the class. Please grab your case and we will make our way to the training site known as Ground Beta" explained All Might. On instinct the class made for their respective cases. Goku picked up case 'Number 6' and took it with him to the door where Jiro, Kaminari, Deku and gravity girl were already standing. Goku took the opportunity to introduce himself to the latter two.

"Hey. I'm Goku. What's your name?" he asked with a smile. Gravity girl looked at him, blushed red and then opened her mouth to speak.

"Hi! I'm Ochaco Uraraka! Nice to meet you Goku!" she cheerily responded while having a grin on her face. Goku laughed.

"That's a nice name. Do you mind if I call you Ochaco? Wait no! Even better. I'm going to call you Chaco! Cute little nickname for a cute girl amirite?!" he naïvely said. Uraraka's eyes went wide and she blushed even more while getting more flustered and stumbling over her words at the 'cute' comment. Goku looked at her with curiosity as he was unsure of the implications of what he had just said.

"Um yeah. Never really been given a nickname before. I like it. Chaco it is then Goku!" Uraraka responded with a nervous yet cheery laugh. Goku smiled once more and gave her a thumbs up. He then turned to Deku.

"Yo Deku. As you know I'm Goku. I want to see you at full power this time ok? That cool?" he asked. Deku immediately looked shocked at being called Deku.