Chapter 12: Breakup

*Mayas POV*

I woke up to my text tone "EAT SHIT!" It was a text from Jason. J- Its over. You don't deserve me; you gaming nerdy asshole. I dont know why I ever loved you. I never wanna see you again. I cried, when we were finally getting better he goes and dumps me. And those insults. Why!? I had to go to the office today but i didnt want to. I didnt want to be upset and angry infront of my "family" but i knew I had no choice

-At Yogtowers-

As I entered, Martyn smiled at me, I just scowled at him, and he looked shocked and upset. It killed me. Already i was being horrid. I went into my office and slammed the door.
*Kims POV*

I heard a door slam down the hall. Someone was angry, and i didnt like that. Mayas office. What was going on? I knocked on her door "Go away," she mumbled "Maya, its me Kim, can i come in?" She didnt reply but i opened the door anyway, she had a blank expression on her face. "Whats wrong?" I asked. She just gave me her phone and pointed to something. It was a text from her boyfrihed. As i read it, my eyes grew wider and wider. "Its ok, he never deserved you." I reached out for her arm to rub it, comfortingly, but she pulled away. "Maya? Why cant i.. No.. No.. You didnt." She.. Cut?! I grabbed her arm and she yelped, fear in her eyes as i rolled her sleeve up. I was sad, shocked, worried and angry. "Maya, why? You can do so much better!" "Sorry Kim.. It wont happen again, i just got really sad." She gave a sad smile and i sighed. "Maya, you know how you said Flux Buddies was your favorite series?" She nodded. "Well, to cheer you up do you wanna record an episode?" Her face lit up and she nodded vigorously. "Thank you Kim!" She squealed. Im glad that cheered her up.