The 28th

Hey guys! This is my first fan-fiction ever and I'm excited to see everyone's response  so don't forget to leave your comments:) I hope you enjoy! 

28th September, 2020

It was 8 in the morning, Louis had just opened his eyes after having a great night with his husband, Harry of course. They had an amazing dinner last night and then cuddled till they fell asleep. 

Louis had a little smile on his face thinking about how much this day means to him, 28th September, their anniversary. He turned his head to the other side of the bed hoping he'd find Harry asleep right next to him but he wasn't there. "Haz, babe, where are you?" and that's when the doorbell rang. He got out of the bed to open the door, still confused wondering who'd be at their door at this time. They were staying at Harry's house in London and the only people who ever visited them were their families and the other boys.

"Who's there?" he asked with a soft, sleepy voice. "Open the door Lou, it's me." Harry said. Louis quickly opened the door to see Harry standing there with his hands full of a huge flower bouquet, "Happy Anniversary boo-bear, I love you so much" Lou started blushing, he took the bouquet from Harry's hand and leaned in to kiss him. "I love you too, Haz, Happy Anniversary, I can't believe I've been married to you for seven years. It still blows my mind when I think about how my life has changed since the day we moved in together at Princess Park."

They just stared at each other fondly until Harry's face turned a little sad. "What's wrong, Haz?" Louis asked. "Nothing, I'm fine." Louis could see right through him. Something was definitely wrong, "Oh come on love, I know when something's up. Tell me what's bothering you." 

"It's just- I just- I wish I could show everyone how much you mean to me, Lou. I'm tired of all these fake PR stunts. I'm tired of people thinking that you and me aren't that close anymore. I want to tell people that I love you and only you. I can't wait till this stupid contract ends. Then we can finally be free. Us and the other boys."

"I know babe, me too, we just have to wait a few more months. Just hold on, we'll be alright." Louis said hugging Harry. He wanted to cheer him up a little so he went into the room and got his phone. Harry was confused, he had no idea of what Louis was doing. "What are you going to do with that? Google conspiracies on Iphone's?" he said with a cheeky smile, making fun of Louis. "Oh give me a break! At least I didn't stutter for 2 minutes! ANYWAYS, I just thought we should look at some lovely tweets from our fans that are smart enough to know that "larry" is real. We've gotten quite a lot of wishes from fans but unfortunately we aren't allowed to reply to any of them but let's just go through them anyways, okay?"

"Okay. But isn't it crazy how they actually know that it's our anniversary today even though we've never even confirmed our relationship in public. They must have taken out so much time to do that research and find out that we're a couple! And all these tweets are filled with love, they love us together, I don't get why Simon thinks our fans won't love us anymore if we come out. Homophobic much?"

They spent the rest of an hour looking through the old, happy memories of them from when they were in the band. Harry came across a something that Louis had tweeted years ago. Yes, the iconic 'Always in my heart, Harry Styles. Yours sincerely, Louis Tomlinson'

"Lou, do you remember this? I was mad at you because you had to be with eleanor for some publicity and you tweeted this. I still remember looking at the notification pop on my phone, that one tweet made me so happy."

"Of course I remember it, I had to do something, couldn't just let my Hazza stay mad at me. I miss those days. We were so happy during the early years of the band, we had freedom and we could do anything we want. I wish we could tell our fans that we really do want to get back together. The only reason we can't do that is because we're still in this stupid contract." Louis said with mixed feelings. They really did enjoy being in the band until it started to get messy because of the management.