Chapter 2

Harry's P.O.V

"Aaaaahhhhhh!"

I woke up. Tears streaming down my face. In a cold sweat. But really hot. I don't know what I just woke up too. Was it real?
Why was I dreaming this?

I burst into tears and I crumble in my bed. Going underneath the covers trying to shake the memory off me.

I grab my phone to check the time but my mum walks in asking if I'm ok.

"Baby, what's wrong?" My mum says as she sees my face.
My red eyes.
My tears.
My cold sweat.

"It was a dream." I say while looking down. " It was about dad." My eyes tearing up again. Letting a teardrop escape from my eyeball.

My mum sits down on my bed next to me, snuggling into me.

I cuddle her back.

"Honey you need to get this of your mind. I know how hard and upsetting it is but if you keep thinking about it you might get depression." My mum gently whispered into my ear.

"Already have." I sigh.

My mum gives me a peck on the cheek and walks out the door.

I mean, it's no harm in trying to get it off my mind but how?

Friends?

No. Don't have any.

Louis?

Why is my mind doing this.

"Shut up!" I yell at myself in my head.

"What honey?"

Maybe not.

I get back to my phone and go on our school website.

'We wish Harry and Anne our lovely hearts. You are in our thoughts and prayers.'

Omg even my school is talking about it.

They have even made a video. Look there's my teacher with a boy reading something from a piece of paper.

Wait is that Loui-?

"Hey Harry. I miss you. We all do. We miss you in class." He stops reading from the paper.
We, we, we want you back. We need you. I need you. I've been trying to contact you but your phone is always off. Harry you don't know how much I miss you and think about you. You don't need to come back just talk to me. I miss hearing your voice. I lo- miss you."

The video ends.

I look in the mirror of my phone to see my face covered in tears.

Did he say ' loves me?'

I really want to talk to him but I just can't.

I physically can't.

I get out of my warm bed into the freezing air.

I hate that.

I get changed into my clothes for school but I don't think I can make it.

I have my breakfast.

Well, that was a lie. I had 2 spoons full.

I blow my cup of tea to cool it down.

*beep beep*

I look at my phone to see a text. Probably from my uncle.

But no.

It wasn't my uncle.

It was...

LOUIS?!

---------------

Hope you like our book!!!!

I am sooooo happy your reading our book. Please hold on to the story. Big drama will happennnnnnn.

OH NOOOOOO!!!!!

Looool xx

Lots and lots of love,
Anastasia
Xxx