Todoroki??

(Deku's POV)
      I open my eyes to see I was in my room and looked in the mirror. My bunny ears were standing up. I let out a sigh and start getting ready to go to school.
      'How am I going to explain to everyone about my ears and tail?' I thought.

KNOCK!! KNOCK!!

      I jump at the knock and open the door. Bakugo was standing by the door and I chouldn't help but blush.
      "G-Good morning Kaachan."
      "Yeah, yeah, yeah morning nerd."
      I smile at this and Bakugo's face starts to turn a bit pink and he looks away from me.
      "Let's get to class and you better tell me who this crush is so we can get you back to normal because I can't stand to look at you like that any more." he says while walking away from me.
      I let out a sigh and follow him. I look at him to see he was looking at something else. I look too and I see Todoroki staring at me. I feel my face go red and I look away. He was cute and I did have a small crush on him but I liked Kaachan better.
      "Is that your crush?"
      I look up at Bakugo to see that he wasn't looking at me and he looked...hurt?? I look back at Todoroki to see that he was talking to Momo.
      "He's one of my crushes."
      "How many crushes do you have?!"
      "I-I would tell you but-"
      "DEKUUUUUUU!!!"
      Then someone jumps onto my back and I almost fall forward. I turn to see that it was Uraraka and she was smiling at me.
      "Oh...hi Uraka-"
      "Where did the bunny ears come from?"
      "O-Oh...th-these? Well-"
      "Damn nerd has to tell the person he has a crush on that he likes them and that same person has to tell them that he likes him back." Bakugo says.
      I look at him with a surprised look and Uraraka smile and jumps up and down.
      "Thats amazing!! Have you told Ba-"
      I cover her mouth with my hand and look back at Bakugo. He looks at us with a questionable look and I smile at him.
      "C-Can you give us a minute Kaachan?"
      "Sure damn nerd."
      He walks away and when I knew he was out of earshot I turn back to Uraraka. She looks at me and smiles. I let go of her mouth and I felt my face turn red.
      "I haven't told Kaachan that I like him yet."
      "Why not?! You two would be so cute together!!"
      "I'm afraid that if I tell him he'll tell me that he doesn't feel the same way. So...I'M NOT TELLING HIM!!!"
      She looks at me with a surprised look but she starts to smile.
      "Don't you worry. I'll talk to Bakugo and see what he says about you."
      I was going to say something to her but she ran the way Bakugo went and I looked back to see Todoroki walking my way.

(Todoroki's POV)
      When I saw Deku walking out of his dorm I knew I liked him but I would want to marry him. But he did look really cute with those bunny ears of his.
      "Hey Deku."
      "H-Hey T-Todoroki."
      'Cute.' I thought.
      "So I heard that you have to tell your crush that you like them and they have to tell you that they like you back."
      "W-Where did you hear that?!"
      "From Author-chan."
      "Sh-she told you."
      "Well yeah...since her and I are together."
      "Wait...you're dating author-chan?"
      "Yeah...my fathers not to happy with it but what can I say...she's very cute."
      He nods his head and lets out a sigh.
      "Thanks god."
      "What?"
      "Well...I did have a crush on you but finding out that your with author-chan makes me feel better."
      "Well then who is your crush that she did this to you?"
      "It's Kaachan." he says with blush coming across his face.