The next morning

(Deku's POV)
      I wake up to see a sleeping Bakugo in my bed. I touch my head to feel that the bunny ears were gone. I look around to see that my room was a mess.
      "Come back here Deku."
       I look to see Bakugo holding his arms out to me. I feel my face begin to smile and I lay back down in his arms. He holds me close and has his face in my hair.
      "Your ears are gone."
      "Yeah...I was starting to like them."
      "Don't worry...I'll talk to author-chan about you having your ears."
      "W-what?"
      "AUTHOR-CHAN!!!"

(Bakugo's POV)
      When I called for her she appeared on the bed looking at us with a smile.
      "Soooo....you two have fun last night?"
      "Well...yeah."
      "Good because Todoroki didn't get any sleep because you two were so loud...I'm sure there are other that didn't get much sleep because of you two."
      I felt my face getting warm and I knew Deku's face was red as a strawberry.
      "What about Deku's ears?"
      "You talking about his bunny ears?"
      "Yes!!"
      "Well since you likes them so much you can say the word 'bunny' and they will appear."
      I was about to say something until we heard someone hitting the wall. She smiles and looks back at us.
      "Well...I'll talk to you two later but Todoroki wasn't me back in the room...see ya' later."
      Then she was gone. I look back at Deku and I felt a smile creep on my face.
      "K-Kaachan?"
      "Don't worry...I wont have you be a bunny unless I really want to have some fun." I say putting my face in his hair.
      Then Deku makes a noise and I smile even more.