Do you love him?

(Uraraka's POV)
      I ran after Bakugo and saw him talking to Karashima. What ever they were talking about I didn't want to get involve. Then Karashima notices me and tells Bakugo to turn around.
      "What do you want round face?"
      "I want to tell you something but I would like to tell you when he's not here." I say looking at Karashima.
      He smiles at Bakugo and walks away. Bakugo turns to me and he has his usual look.
      "What did you want to tell me that-"
      "Deku likes you!!"
      He just stood there and looked at me. Then his face goes pink and he looks away from me.
      "Why does that nred like me any way...I was so mean to him in school. I never thought he...would like me back..." he said the last part quietly but I heard him.
      "YOU LIKE HIM TOO!!!"
      "Oi round face keep it down." he says looking around.
      "Sorry it's just that...Deku was scared of telling you because he was a afraid you were going to reject him."
      "Well if he told me in front of other people then yeah I would only because I don't want anyone to know that we're together."
      "Well then you better tell him before he tell Todoroki how he really feels."
      Then Bakugo runs past me and I look after him and start to smile. Little did he know that Todoroki was with someone else.

(Bakugo's POV)
      I run to find Deku but couldn't see him any where.
      'For a damn rabbit nerd he sure can get lost.' I thought.
      I ask people if they had seen Deku which no one has. I go to class to see if he was there and sure enough he was. Everyone was standing around him saying how cute he looked with his bunny ears. His face was so red that he looked like a bunny strawberry. I felt my own face turn red and something wet come from my nose.
      "Bakugo are you okay?" Deku saked when he finally looked my way.
      "I'm fine you damn nerd." I say wiping my nose.
      "You sure because you red in the face." Momo said with a smile.
      I don't say anything and just walk to my seat. Then I heard one of the girls ask Deku if they could touch his ears. Deku stutters before he says that they can.
      "Oh my god they're so soft!!"
      "It's like touching a cloud!!"
      I just sit there and try not to yell at them to stop and not touch his ears. Why was I acting like this? He wasn't my boyfriend but yet I was thinking these thoughts like he was.
      "Kaachan...you want to touch them?"
      I look up to see Deku standing in front of my desk with a small smile on his face. I felt my face turn red again.
      "W-Why would I want to touch your damn bunny ears?! Th-thats just-get away from me!!"
      "Please Kaachan...," he says quietly,"I just want you to stop staring at them."
      I felt my face heat up even more so I reached out and touched his ear. They were really soft and I didn't want to stop.
      "K-Kaachan...please stop..."
      I look to see that Deku was getting this look on his face and I pull my hand away very quickly. His face stops having that look and he looks at me with a small smile. He then goes to his desk and I can't help but stare at the boy I wanted to be with.