|| Introduction ||

February 1, 2027
8 am

- MISSY -

I... Am Missy Arcane
19 years old...
I'm an American...

...And 1/6 Japanese
Yeah 1/6, coz my great great grandfather is a Japanese.

And speaking of Japan...

The airplane just took off from Japan.
I went there to visit my great great grandpa--or not totally visit 'cause I didn't even get to see him--he ordered me to manage his school there--which I don't really like.

And...

Bla bla bla... Bla bla bla...

Few minutes later...

Bla bla bla... Bla bla bla...

*Dessie Calling*

["Hey Missy!"]She cheerfully said. Obviously excited to meet me.

"Dess!!" I mimicked her tone.

["I have something to tell you"]Her voice is full of enthusiasm. I wonder what it is.

["..."]

"C'mon! Cut the thrill! Ya know i'm dyi--" See? How rude!!

["I just found my twin sister!"]

"Really?!" She has an identical twin sister. They've been separated when they were young. I'm so glad she found her.

["Let's meet at my house. See yah!"] I can already imagine her happy face...

"See yah" Then I ended the call.

°°°

I pressed the doorbell of Dess' house.

*Ding Dong*

Few minutes of waiting but no one's opening the door.

*Ding Dong*

Dess sounded excited earlier so she should be here seconds when the doorbell rang.

Maybe she's asleep. Lemme call her.

*Phone Rings*

Out of stupidness, I tripped into a rock. I used the gate to balance myself but it swung open so I fell.

Ugh! My knees hurt! Badly, i'm wearing a ripped jeans right now. My knees are wounded.

Anyways, why was the gate open? Maybe she went out to buy something.

I walked inside the house.

°°°

"I'm so exhausted. I feel like i need 24-hour sleep!" I said to myself. Lying in Dessie's bedroom.

Well, I decided to wait in here. It'll be boring if I wait in the living room.

I'm her friend anyway.
...Or, am I?

Just a year ago, I met her in a beach. With all people to be bumped with, I bumped the classy, elegant, perfect Dessi-- oh wait! And arrogant Dessie (Not that i'm backstabbing her. I'm just telling the truth!). My sunscreen don't come out of the bottle. When I pinched it harder it poured all over her face! She was yelling at me but I can't hold my laughter. She then threw the sunscreen on my face. I laughed, and she then too.

I smiled, remembering that memory.

My gaze caught the frame with a picture of her in a ninja suit standing beside me who wear the same clothes as her and my great great grandfather.

I look so annoyed there.

Dizziness suddenly visited me. I'm just tired. Maybe a nap can shake it off.

°°°

I opened my eyes. My stomach is yelling at me now.

I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen.

My eyes widened at the amazing view in front of me. Her fridge has plenty of yummy foods!

Is she not here yet?

After I ate her foodstuffs I wandered around the house.

It seems like... something's off. Everything is ruined. It looked like some thief entered the house.

Or . . .

My world stopped. Literally stopped. When I saw Dess lying on the floor, covered with blood.

I immediately called the ambulance first with my hands trembling. Then, the police.

"Miss..." Dessie called me.

"K-kil--"

"N-no don't talk, just rest... Please" I said, my voice shaking.

"D-dess" --The last word from her before the ambulance came.

-After 2 days-

"She... She's gone... Sorry" The doctor said.

Then I bursted in tears.

"Ms. Arcane?" The police called me.

"We're arresting you for murdering Ms. Dessie Errone"

. . .

Author's Note:

This is my first story so i'm really working hard to make it special.❤
And thanks for giving my book a chance!

I hope you'll like it!
😁😁😁

Wait-- No!

I hope you'll LOVE it!!
😉😉

ENJOY!
😁😁😁