chapter 16

The project thing about write about Pro heros,yeaaa lets pretend like they already did that.

Late at night

Toga:"boss,we found where _____is

???:good,did you guys take care of Shigaraki ?

Toga:no boss,we'll get it done today

???:You better,so where is ____ at?

Twice:At U.A....

???;U.A huh.Haha....perfect,I'll get revenge on him,Finally.You have today to deal with Shigaraki,Tomorrow is the day we're attacking,so go!

Heading to Shigaraki's hideout

Toga:Are you sure he's hiding here?

Twice:yea,trust me.We're lost!

Spinner:*sigh*I sill feel bad about betraying Shigaraki and going with-

Twice:Dont worry about it man!Shigaraki's going to kill us!

Spinner:well the only reason I joined you guys instead of Shigaraki was because of boss,he respects Hero killer Stain.

Twice:yea yea whatever

Toga:shhh,we're here.

Twice:Ahhhhh!we're going to dieee!!shut up!

Creakkkkkkk

At U.A

"class settle down,today wr have a special guest,you Can come in."says Aizawa as the pro hero enters

"Today you will work with The pro hero:Endeavor.We will go to the town and look for villians and any crimes,then we will come back and train with Endeavor,get ready we're leaving in 5 mins"Finishes Aizawa as he and Endeavor leave.

At the town

"Okay you will go in group of 2 or more,if you see any crime you can deal with then deal with it,if it seems too hard get Endeavor or me,go."

"Yaoyorozu,team?"says Todoroki

"Of course!"

They go to walk around looking for any crimes.
"help!that man is running with my purse!"
"C'mon let go"says Todoroki.Yaoyorozu nods
Todoroki makes some ice and slids down and reaches the man and puts him down(like that position that policeman do)

Blood

Todoroki starts bleeding from spikes "agh,what the" Yaoyorozu reaches him,"looks like his quirk has someone to do with spikes"  Poilce man arrive "nice work heros,we'll take it from here"

They drive off

"Here let me help you"says Yaoyorozu as she makes stuff to stop the bleeding,she slightly lifts his shirt and starts helping.Todoroki has a slight blush but still has the same face as always."T-thanks"
"Anytime"says Yaoyorozu and gives him a warm smile.

Breaking glass and cars honking

"Huh?whats was tha-"

"Yaoyorozu!Watch out!

Smoke

*breathing*

Todoroki:"Are you okay?"

Yaoyorozu:y-yeah*cough*,how about you?"

Todoroki:"I'm fine"he gets up and sees a grown person,laughing.

"Tsk,Dabi!What are you doing here!!!"says Todoroki as the smoke clears and there he was.

Dabi