Chapter 3

Katana POV

I'm back out again and I'm EXCITED.

I needed to get some snacks for the plane and one of those neck pillows that aren't comfortable. It's not a real plane ride unless you buy unnecessary things.

"We still don't have the money for that Katana." Pho said to me.

"Well while you were sleep a couple of days ago, I took the liberty to get some rainy day money. Don't worry about how I got it but just know, we have around $500 in US dollars. So that should be good enough for now."

"I know you can't see me, but just so you know, I'm slapping my forehead right now."

I love making her annoyed but anyways, back to the plan.

"Ok here's what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna get a ski mask, preferably grey or dark purple ooo or maybe red"

"Get to the point Katana"

"Right we'll I'm gonna get a ski mask and a new duffel bag, hopefully they match. But then I will get the snacks and stuff. And maybe one of those cute little t shirts they se-"

"KATANA focus"

"Sorry, geez. Anyway I'm gonna get the ski mask and the duffel so that we can go get money from the bank."

"We don't have an account from that bank Katana"

"I know..." I said smirking.

I blocked the rest of what she was saying out because I know she was about to curse me out and right now, I need to focus on my task.
___________________________________________________
I got out of the car and started making my way into Walmart with my phone in my hand, keys and wallet in my purse, and of course a just in case star blade.

You can never be too careful now and says there might be a psycho somewhere.

Anyways, when I went into their Halloween section, they didn't really have the type of mask I was looking for. So I got a clown one instead.

I think it's flashy enough plus it's pretty

I think it's flashy enough plus it's pretty. I also got a pink wig just to add some flare. I think I'm gonna put some clown make up under the mask too for when I take it off. I want to be as dramatic as possible.

(Idea of what Katana/Pho is going to look like under the mask when she robs the bank)

Next I got some Reese's, Swedish fish, and some chips for the plane. I also picked up some tootsie lollipops for my other prop for the bank.

Lastly, I got 2 stuffed animals. One was a little pure black bunny and the other was a pure white one. I put them both in the cart as I started to let Pho speak to me again.

"Thanks for letting me talk. Wait why do we have stuffed animals?"

"Cause I wanted them. Anyways they didn't have the mask I was looking for so we are going to have to work with this one."

"I fuck with it. It's cute. So after we pay, what are we gonna do?"

"Hold on" I said. "Luciana is calling me."

"What's up Ana, you good?"

"Hey Katana, I haven't talked to you in awhile how are you and Pho?" I forgot to mention that she can tell the difference between me and Pho.

"We're chillin anyway why'd you call? I'm in Walmart right now."

"oh I won't take long I just wanted to ask if it was true. Are you coming to good old Spanish Harlem to live with Uncle Joe?" Everyone calls my uncle their Uncle Joe, he's known like that.

"Yea, I'm just getting the things necessary for my move."

"Yay me and Luca were so excited to hear that your coming here. I got so much to tell you and I know you have a lot to tell me ha ha"

"ya I do but I have to go. I'll talk to you later. Bye babes"

"ok cool. see ya"

now that that's over, I can finally checkout in peace.

"That will be $68.90. Why do you need all of this stuff anyway?"

"don't worry about it"

________________________________________________________________________

As I get back into my car, I start to get changed. I put on the pretty pink wig and spend loads of time on my makeup (shown above). Once I was finished my makeup, I put on the mask and put in my hoop earing instead of my studs, I still had my other piercings in though. After the total look was over, I started to rethink what I was about to do. I've done many terrorizing things before but I don't steal plus this wig is kinda itchy.

"We can back out if you want Katana" Pho said to me while I was thinking.

"No, I was just about to change my hair." I said as I took off the itchy ass wig and put my natural hair into two pigtails instead.

"That looks way better. We look badass." said Pho. "I know right? haha"

"So what's the exact plan miss mastermind."

"um...I was gonna wing it?" I said nervously as I packed my clothes with the daggers and knives I would need. I knew she was about to start bitching when I said that.

"...ok then" said Pho.

"Wait your not gonna say anything?" I was shocked. She's trusting me! I feel so proud.

"No I believe we're gonna fail but it's ok. I don't want to hurt your feelings. "

"Damn way to show me how you really feel"

"I'm sorry. What happened to you being hungry?" Just as she said that my stomach started grumbling.

"Now that you mentioned it, let's hurry up."

_______________________________________________________________

It was around 12pm which meant it would be busy in the bank. Which means, I'm gonna have hostages.

How fun.

I started to walk up the stairs of the bank and as soon as the security guard saw me, I threw a star dagger right at his neck. He then started to gush a shit ton of blood which resulted in a scream from this lady.

Like geez calm down, a little blood won't hurt ya.

Anyways I walking into the bank like the bad bitch I am and decided to shoot at the sky. A loud bang resonated in the air.

"hello everyone, I would just like to announce that I am here and everyone should get down if they want to live" I said while playing with my favorite knife. But unfortunately, no one moved..

so I shot someone again and everyone screamed.

"Oh my God this is the best feeling ever I could literally do this all day" I said laughing at the cries  of terror I heard amongst the people.

"Now stop all your screeching and just be quiet. I need silence to think." I said while communicating with Pho.

"Katana, can we hurry up, I feel uncomfy." said Pho.

"Sure." I said smiling manically.

_____________________________________________________________

Bro I am so sorry, katana is bat shit crazy lol. But I hope your enjoying this story because it was fun to write.

what do you think Katana is going to do next? Will she escape without consequences? Will someone stop her? Why is Pho uncomfortable?