chapter 11

'I can't believe Malfoy did that' fumed Harry kicking the nearby rocks. 'He's Draco of course he did that. Besides with losing Astoria it's really fiddled with his brain.'

'His brain, I am pretty sure he doesn't have one' mumbled ron.

'He just lost the only person he ever loved, just give him time.' said Hermione hastily.

'So you're sticking up for him now' interrupted Harry.

'No. I am just saying that it's going to be difficult for him so I am not surprised he did what he did. As soon as he came in I started packing.' Ron smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

'So you bought my radio' he exclaimed, Hermione nodded and Harry rolled his eyes.

'We should go and get Astoria.' said Harry after a few minutes of silence. Hermione turned to look at him and raised her eyebrows

'Are you crazy. She is probably still at Malfoy Manor. And not in a billion years are you going back there' shouted Hermione slapping Harry on the wrist.

'He does have a point though. We can't just leave her, what about her mum, what if we don't get back until after summer and her own mum doesn't even know where she is. As Long as we say she is with us then it will be better for her.'

'Okay getting her away from Malfoy manor maybe but bringing her with us. Is a no.'

'Hermione she is your cousin.'

'And Harry is my best friend as well as the most wanted person in Wizarding history.'

'Well, you can't leave Astoria. I won't let you' exclaimed harry.

'Fine then what do you suggest we do march back in there and apparate back here.' Harry and Ron looked down.

'However there is one last option. But I think there is only one.'

'No. He betrayed us once before what makes you think he won't do it again.' snapped harry

'Because it's over Astoria, he would do nothing to hurt her and you know that.'

'Fine, but hold him at wand point in case he dares betray us.' said Ron sipping on warm butterbeer.