due.

BLACK LACE
−−−−− DUE ; CLUBBING

ADELINA HAS ALWAYS BEEN A HEARTBREAKER. Leading men to the edge of their seats only to leave them, making them hope for more, but she has always been out of their reach. Her seduction skills led people on, and when they thought they had her in the palm of their hands, they died. Adelina wasn't someone to be messed with, she was a lot more than a pretty face.

Isabella Garcia, the daughter of the infamous Mexican mob boss, was a beauty. She earned her trust with Adelina when they met at the yearly ball, talking about their torture tactics. Isabella knew that their families were going to make an alliance, so she figured she had to get along with the assassin earlier.

They immediately clicked, but not even Adelina's closest friends can break through the barrier she's built around herself.

Their heels clicked against the floor of the dimly lit club. The bright lights in sync with the loud music playing in the background. The smell of alcohol, sweat, and sex hung in the air as their eyes landed on multiple people grinding on each other.

"Let's get fucked up tonight." Isabella pulls Adelina to the bar as the two beauty's attract the attention of people around them. Everyone knew who they were, who could forget the two gorgeous daughters of multi-billionaires.

Isabella sits down on one of the seats, eager to get wasted as she orders 5 vodka shots for each of them. Her legs were crossed over another, showing off the creamy tanned skin of her legs.

They ignore the glance the bartender sends to them, already having their fair share of men, none of them good. Adelina leaned on the counter, looking around for the club owner.

He delayed their drug shipments making them lose the deal they made with the Northern side of the American mafia. It angered Adelina to a point where she could not sit still thinking he might still be alive. The sudden burst of anger startled her, but they needed that deal if they wanted to gain power.

The bartender comes back, placing their shots in front of them, Isabella drowning them in one go, while Adelina glares at the shot glasses. She wasn't in the mood to get tipsy, only here to assassinate Damien Taylor and head back home.

Isabella gets up from her seat, making Adelina cast her a warning glance. She didn't need her friend to be fucking a guy right now. Adelina pulls Isabella by her arm, the foreign beauty giggling as she blows a kiss to the guy staring at her.

"Don't do anything stupid." Adelina lets go of the grip on her hand, as Isabella rolls her eyes, clearly not happy with the sentence she said. Nonetheless she nods, reassuring her that she'd be fine.

Adelina lets go of her arm, getting up to sit down. She runs her hands through her silky dark brown hair flipping it to the side. She crosses her legs over one another, her dress riding up but not enough to show the knife hidden under her clothes.

Rule number 1, never come unprepared.

Adelina's eyes scan the room to find Isabella on the dance floor grinding on a guy, making her shake her head in entertainment. No other form of emotion present on her face.

She sighs, blowing the girl staring at her a kiss, and she snaps out of her trance in shock, blushing. Adelina's eyes hold amusement before she closes off again, getting up to find Damien Taylor.

She dominates her steps, walking through the VIP section as eyes fall to her hourglass figure in the tight dress she had on. Men's eyes darken with lust and anger, the guard standing at the front door mesmerized before he remembers his job.

"Lombardi." she mutters, as the guard went in to question her, his eyes immediately widen as he mutters a quick, 'sorry' before watching her head over to their boss. 

Damien's eyes snap up when he hears heels click before him, an annoyed look on his face before he scans Adelina's body and smirks. He was leaning on the bar talking to someone who left immediately as she came.

"Mr. Taylor." She glides her finger down his chest, feeling the lanky muscle of the man who caused problems to erupt in their mafia. A seductive smile was present on her face, as his eyes stared into hers in a daze.

"Who may you be?" He cleared his throat trying to compose himself, watching as she sits on the counter leaning towards him. The soft skin of her tanned legs on display, her stare going deep into his eyes.

"Someone you'd like to fuck, sir?" Adelina questions softly, as he smirks thinking he has the upper hand. Her eyes flash with murder, as she feels him grip her hand. Concealing her emotions, she sighs, taking a deep breath and following the man, her eyes calm. The calm before a storm.

Adelina's eyes scan the VIP section, ignoring the stare's on her body. Damien makes his way to his office opening the door and pushing her inside. He backs her up into a wall, moving to kiss her neck, a shiver passing through her body in disgust.

"You came to the right person." He murmurs against her skin, clearly not realizing how deadly the beauty actually was. She tugs his hair, making him look up, her face inching closer to his.

When their lips were about to join, she flips their position moving her head to the side. He was almost where she wanted him to be. Damien moved his lips off her cheek, looking at her in confusion.

"I don't kiss strangers" she whispers, her voice lethal as he looks up shocked at the sudden change in behavior. Her hand moves to unstrap the knife from her thigh, his body freezing up in shock giving her an advantage.

"Scared Taylor?" she questions, mocking him. His fate was in her hands and he could do nothing about it. She places the knife on his neck, digging it into his skin as blood pulses out of the wound, his flinching not going unnoticed.

"Does Lombardi ring a bell?" she urges, his eyes widening in fear as he tries to get out of her grip only making her knife go deeper in his skin. He should know never to mess with a powerful mafia family, it never turns out good.

"P-please, I didn't mean to." he closes his eyes, trying to step away from the fate drawn out for him. Adelina smirks like it's the funniest thing in the world, a deadly grin breaking across her face.

She didn't say anything, only gliding the knife along his neck, watching as he screams out in pain, the wound going deep into his throat. He tried to say something, but the only thing he could manage was blood spilling through his mouth.

Not being able to fight any longer, he gives up falling to the floor, as his now lifeless eyes stare up at the ceiling.

Adelina looks at him one more time, before placing a kiss on the knife, her red lips leaving a stain on the weapon. She drops it on top of him, not worrying about cleaning up the dead body.

−−−−−
SOCIALS ; TIKTOK ; SILV3RFAIRY