Chapter one ♡︎

Bryces POV-

It was almost 4 I'm the morning and I decided to check on Anna. I walk in and see all the empty glass bottles spread out across the room! In the midst of all of it was the sad and lonely Anna! She was just sitting there slouching on the floor with a glass in her hand. I walked over to her grabbing a few bottles on the way, "Anna" I said to the sad girl. "Huh" she responded sluggish. " please Anna you need to stop, I know this is hard! But you can't keep this up! Your gonna wound up dead!" Bryce said concerning. Anna didn't really care though she just brushed it off and took another sip of her whisky.

Anna's POV-

Bryce walked into my room saying stuff but I didn't really listen. I was sick of it. I'm sick of everything. As I took a sip of my drink and hit of my blunt I felt at ease. I felt as if nothing. Nothing. As if I felt numb, no pain no sad ness, no happiness no joy, just me and nothing. I finally snapped back in as I felt Bryce hugging me, he got up and grabbed all the bottles and left. "BRYCE...." I yelled after him.
"Yes" a response. "You didn't have to do that" "I know" "well thank you" "love you" "love you".

After some time...
Bryce had just left to go to "sway". I don't really know what it is but Bryce keeps begging me to go, to "get out". I refuse. As I start writing for my new album I hear a door open, my door. "Oh no." I though to myself. I knew exactly who it was and why they were here. My dad.

He came in as Bryce was not home, "you spoiled brat" "you think you can trick me with you DePrEsSiOn, aNxIeTy, StReSs, well no. Your just doing it for attention! Because your a rat!" He yelled. At this point nothing fazed me. I mean like what pain could he actually bring me? He started hitting me and I just sat there, I have learned not to fight back or cry or in fact say anything.

I was over it. I was done. Physical. Mental. Done.
I sat with my back and head against the wall.
" mom, I don't know if you can hear me but I really need you" I start to tear up.
"Everything is to much, I just want to se ruin again! I can! Just let me see you again! It will be me and you! And then Bryce when it's his time! Can you imagine it, no pain, no stress, no nothing just me and you!" I say.
"Mom, I can't keep doing this." And with that I fell asleep!

@annacody

Liked by Jadenhossler,BryceCody, and 838,678 more  Caption: sup

Caption: sup.
Comments:
@Addisonrae: OMG I NEED TO MEET YOU!
@user: sup!
@BryceCody: sup sis!
@user: when's the new song?
@user: who is unproblematic... ANNA!
@annabannana: SO PRETTY
@user: it's the ✨music✨ for me
@user: when is the new song coming out?
@user: Oh- My- God-
@user: fat
@Jadenhossler: 😍
@user: ewww why is she like that!
—————————————————————————
Jadens POV-
I was laying in bed as I hear Bryce yelling downstairs! "HONEY IM HOME" he yelled.
I was scrolling through insta and came across Anna's new post, omg she is gorgeous! JADEN! That's Bryces sis what am I thinking.

I walk downstairs and go greet Bryce.
"Hey man"
"Sup bro!"
"So I was wondering if you could help me" he sounded scared.
"Yea anything man"
"Ok um so you know about Anna.. and everything right?"
"yea" I said scared.
"So will you help me get her over here? She is losing it! Drinking, smoking, drugs EXCESSIVELY. I can't lose her" he said starting to cry.
"Ofc man! What should we do!"
...

A/n: if your from tik tok say here on this !