Chapter 4♡︎

Anna sat in her bed just looking through the comments over and over, forcing herself to believe them. She see a tear then that's when she broke. Completely broke. She couldn't take it anymore. Anna made sure the door was locked then walked to her bathroom, she opened the drawer to see a blade. She grabbed the blade and started to slowly slide it across her arm, feeling the blood drip. She then grabbed a hoodie and walked out. When she got in the kitchen everyone was looking at her. She had red eyes jacket up and looked like she had been crying for weeks. Then Jaden noticed the hoodie. The blood. The blood had gone through the hoodie.
J- Anna?
Y- sup j?
J- can you come here really quick?
Y- yea sure.
J-sit with me?
Y-ok
J- thanks

Anna sat next to Jaden.
Jadens pov-

Anna sat next to me and started watching tv. When she wasn't paying attention I rolled up her sleeves. The cuts. The blood. It was heart breaking. A tear formed in my eyes. I leaned back running my fingers through my hair. When I calmed down a little I put my arm around Anna and pulled her close to me, she looked and smiled then went back to the tv.

Anna's pov-
I had seen this tik tok and I really wanted to do it. But I had no one to do it with and I would just get hate.
The tik tok 👇🏼

I also wanna so this! I might do it to Jaden idk👇🏼

I decided to do it so I asked Jaden to come upstairs with me, he said yes and followed me up to my room.

I started the tik tok and he was confused then I looked at him and grabbed his cheek and kissed him. He put his hand on my liver back and the other on my neck and kissed me back. It was magic. I felt loved, safe, amazing. That's when I knew I liked Jaden.
We started to make out even though the tik tok ended.
We walked to the bed and I pushed him down and he sat with his back on the head bored and I straddled across his lap. After about 5 min Jaden and I pulled away.
J- Anna.
Y-j?
J- Anna I know.
Y- know what?
J- I saw your arm.
You looked down.
Y- j I can explain!
J- I'm listening go ahead.
Y- I-I was looking through the comments and they won't get out of my head. But as soon ask I kissed you- uhh uhh uh never mind-
J- no finish
Y- well when I kissed you I felt free, safe, everything was perfect.
You looked down
Y- sorry i shouldn't have said anything, I-
Jaden cut her off by kissing her again.
J- I like you Anna. No. I love you.
Y- really?
J-yea.
Y- I live you Jaden Isaiah Hossler.