Chapter 14: As The World Caves In

You woke up to a ray of light creeping through the crack between your bedroom curtains, usually the blinding light would be annoying, but you had woken up on cloud 9. You sat up and yawned, "Good morning Shouty, how are you feeli-", as you turned towards his side of the bed, you saw he was gone. He must've gotten up already, it did seem to be pretty late in the afternoon. You got up, threw on some clothes, and went out to the kitchen, looking around for Shouta. He was nowhere to be seen, even the bathroom was empty. You started to feel angry, how could he leave you naked and alone after you had spent such a passionate night together. You tried to calm down, maybe he was just out getting some food for the two of you. You walked back into the bedroom and picked up your phone, there were no new messages. You pulled up Aizawa's name and texted him, "Hey! Where did you go?". As you waited for his response, you showered and started to do your makeup for the day. You were finishing applying your mascara as you heard a buzz. You quickly picked up your phone and read the incoming message from Aizawa, "I thought I told you to meet me at 10 a.m.? You fucked up. Come to the fish canning factory's warehouse by your apartment. We're waiting, whore.". You dropped the mascara wand from your hand as your blood ran cold. You felt like you were about to pass out. You grabbed the edge of the bathroom counter for support as you started to calm yourself down. Breathe in through your nose, out through your mouth. You finally started to get your wits about you as you ran to your bedroom and threw on your makeshift hero costume. You assumed that something bad was going to go down. You packed your machetes on your back and flew out of your apartment.

As you approached the warehouse you slowed down, making sure to not bust in. You weren't sure what was happening exactly, but you knew Aizawa was in trouble. You climbed up to the roof and tiptoed towards the edge. You laid down and hung your head off the side, looking into the window. Your eyes widened at the scene. Inside was around 10 men, patrolling the various entrances and lounging around on the palettes of cardboard boxes. There were another two next to a wall. On the wall, was Aizawa. His arms were chained up, leaving his body hanging. He looked to be conscious, but in pain. His shirtless body was littered with cuts and bruises. He had obviously been beaten up pretty good. Suddenly, he started to kick his legs, but as he did, one of the men slammed his legs back into the wall as the other one punched him in the stomach, causing Aizawa to cough up a stream of saliva mixed with bright red blood. You felt your blood boil. Then you saw him. Lance walked up to Aizawa and spoke to him, it was inaudible, but Aizawa scowled at him as he said it. Then Lance produced a knife from his palm and held it up to Aizawa's eyes. The fear you felt was replaced with indescribable rage. Your mind was going blank with rage and your hands were shaking. Without even thinking, you pulled out your blades and broke through the window, you threw your body inside and landed on a mountain of boxes. You stood up straight and readied your machetes. Then, you started singing, loudly and with passion.

Track no.10 - Kill V. Maim - Grimes

As your quirk activated, your lips and eyes started dripping with blood. Lance's men started to run towards you. You climbed down the mountain of boxes and to the middle of the warehouse. As they approached, their faces contorted into those of fear. This was your doing. You made sure they felt afraid of you. They were coming towards you fast, their attraction to your voice was strong. You ran towards them, slashing their legs, making sure they couldn't walk on their own. One after another their bodies hit the floor, but that didn't stop them from moving towards you. They crawled towards you and, slowly but surely, they were around you in a circle. You needed to have them ingest their blood, they needed to be fully under your spell, but the amount from your lips and eyes wasn't enough for all of them, so you opened the flood gates. You took your blades and ran them over your forearms, palms, and chest. Your body was now dripping with the scarlet downer. The men crawled closer and you got on your knees. You lifted your chin and spread your arms, allowing the men to easily drink from you. They were ravenous. Your song wasn't enough, they wanted more. They covered your body, fighting each other for a drink of your blood. Like a mother bird feeding her children, you sang to them as they drained your body of the warm, sticky fluid. You lived up to the name Siren.