Chapter 4

A/N: The girl in the pic is Vladlena. Make Pasta Not War.
~Mie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WARNING LOTS OF SHIPPING

It was now the weekend. The girls and the hetalia gang were hanging out playing truth or dare. They were sitting in a circle and right now it was Vladlena's turn to ask.

"Hmmm... America truth or dare?" Vladlena said with an evil looking smile.

"Dare!" America said, okay screamed.

"Okay. I dare you to kiss Belarus." Vladlena said

"Okay..." America said

America went over to Belarus who was glaring at Vladlena and kissed her quickly not wanting to be murdered by Belarus herself or Russia. Russia at this moment was about to kill Vladlena for trying to set up his sister with his enemy in a sense. The game continued.

~Time Skip~

At this moment it was Japan's turn to ask.

"Vladlena truth or dare"

"Dare"

"I dare you to reenact a moment between one of your favorite pairings."

"Alright. I need Germany and Italy." Vladlena said, "Japan."

Japan starts getting up.

"No, our Japan."

Japan sits down and Kayumi gets up.

"Okay Kayumi you know what to do."

Kayumi just nodded with a knowing smile. Vladlena moved Germany to be standing in front of Italy. Kayumi moved behind Germany and kicked one of his legs to make him kneel.

"Done." Vladlena said

"What?"

"Just look at the how we put you and think about it." Kayumi said.

Germany and Italy thought about it for a second before turning red. Kayumi took a quick picture on her phone.

"Belarus, truth or dare?"

"Dare..." Belarus said kind of scared knowing what Vladlena could ask.

Vladlena thought about it for a moment although she caught Kayumi's look of 'have some mercy on the poor girl'.

Vladlena sighed a little before saying "Belarus, I dare to switch clothes with America."

"Dude, show some mercy."

"That is showing mercy." Belarus said

"Oh right..." America said remembering what that small, insane girl can do.

"Wait a second I wouldn't even fit in her dress."

"Well here." Kayumi said pulling out a bigger dress.

"Huh... Why do you have a bigger one?"

Kayumi just shrugged and said, "Don't question it."

"Alright go and switch clothes."

Kayumi handed America the dress. He and Belarus went into the other room to switch their clothes. It took a few minutes before they walked out. Belarus was wearing America's clothes which were obviously too big on her and America was in a dress. Just think about it. Kayumi quickly took a picture and sent it to the other girls there.

"Okay how long do we have to do this for?"

"2 turns."

"Fine."