Chapter 3

A/N: Sorry for not updating sooner. I have been busy with school and I just finished finals so I should be able to update more often. By the way the girl in the picture is Kayumi just imagine blue tips on her and I made this chapter longer to make up for not updating. Make Pasta Not War.
~Mie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was a B-day at Grandview. The group of girls were sitting in the cafeteria before school. The Hetalia gang were all in different groups spread throughout the school. The group of girls were sitting in the far corner of the cafeteria like they did every morning. The bell rung for the first passing period. The girls got up and walked with each other to their classes. Kayumi was reading her manga and talking to Vladlena and Kaliah

"You know I never expected to see countries at our school." Vladlena said.

"Well it should be an interesting experience." Said Kayumi.

"Hey!" They heard before America, Japan, Italy, and Russia came towards them.

"Hi" Kayumi said still walking and reading.

"We need help finding our class." Japan said

"Schedule." Kayumi said holding her hand out.

America handed her the schedule that he was holding. Kayumi looked at the schedule and saw that she had the same class as them.

"Follow me" She said before walking to her class still reading her manga

"What are you even reading?" America asked

"A manga" Kayumi said

"Which one?" America asked

"One of them." Kayumi said not wanting to tell them that she was reading a Hetalia manga. That would be a lot of explaining.

"Oh come on tell me." America said

"Go to hell!"

"I am hell!"

Kayumi turned around and looked at the voices. She saw that Kaliah and Vladlena were fighting and started to walk over to them, once she got there she pulled Kaliah away from Vladlena.

"What happened?" Asked Italy. (I'll leave that to your imagination)

All they saw was Abree holding Vladlena and Kayumi standing in between what looked like a pissed off Kaliah and Vladlena with a Russia smile.

They heard a small voice say "I didn't expect Romano to be stopping them from fighting."

"Okay calm down we don't need you two to start the World War 3." Kayumi said

The countries present were thinking 'World War 3? Did I hear that right?'

"Yes I do." Vladlena said.

Kayumi pulled out a box of pocky and a manga then gave it items to Vladlena.

"Okay, maybe I don't." Vladlena said suddenly very happy.

Vladlena tried to open the box of pocky with great difficulty. Kayumi just walked over, opened the box, and stuffed a pocky in Vladlena's mouth while grabbing a piece for herself.

"Come on let's go to class before we're late." Kayumi said walking away from the group.

The countries didn't think anymore about what the girls had said considering they were a little weird (insane). Everyone just tried to forgot about what had happened and just follow Kayumi to class, but what they heard still lingered in their minds for a little longer.

"So Kayumi, are you going to tell me what manga you were reading?" America asked

Kayumi hit America in the head with her manga and said "Leave it be. I'm not telling you."