Chapter 6

A/N: This is Kaliah. Make Pasta Not War
~Mie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kayumi and Kaliah went online after the police arrested Vladlena to see if they could find the video on YouTube,which they did. That wasn't very pleasant to watch. Right now they were trying to figure out how they would get Vladlena out of jail. Although Vladlena would probably do that by herself eventually. There wasn't much they could do and she could plead insanity and anyone who has a class with her knows that she is insane.

~Timeskip~

It has been a week since Vladlena was arrested and pleaded insanity and got put into mental institute. The girls and the Hetalia gang was sitting with the news going on in the background expecting to hear about Vladlena's escape from the mental institute soon.

"Now to world news."

"This just in there is chaos happening in Russia apparently caused by one person."

The tv was then muted and everyone looked at Russia.

"So what happening?"

"How did she even get out of the country?"

"Who?" That was pretty much every country there.

"Vladlena."

"Give me a minute."

Kayumi got up to grab a small box and brought it to the group. She opened the box and looked through it.

"That make sense."

Everyone just looked at her confused.

"Vladlena came here first and took what was in this box." She said showing them the now empty box.

"What was in the box?"

"Fake IDs and passports. Pretty much anything needed to sneak out of the country."

"Why do you have that?"

"Because I knew this would happen one day."

"Wait where did she even get the money to buy a plane ticket?"

That was when Belarus came in.

"Why did you take 2 million dollars out of the safe? And you didn't need to break the safe if you forgot the lock combination."

"What?"

"Well there's your answer America."

"Wait what happened?"

"Vladlena went to Russia and is causing havoc."

"Oh... Well I'm going to go now."

With that Belarus left.

"So are we going to Russia or what."

"Or not. Do you wanna die?"

"No."

"Then we stay until she comes here."

"When will that be?"

"Soon"

~Meanwhile back in Russia's house~

Belarus is picking up the pipes near the safe when a shadow appeared over her. She turned and saw who it was letting out a scream before she was knocked out. Ukraine came to where she heard the scream and saw that there was blood and the window was open. She looked around and noticed that Belarus was gone and so was a few pipes. Ukraine immediately called Russia freaking out about how Belarus was kidnapped. Ukraine came to Kayumi's house.

"Turn the news on I think I know who did it."

On the news there was Vladlena with Belarus. The police had the place surrounded.

"I knew it. We should head to where she is at now."

The group left to go to where Vladlena and Belarus were at. They got to the scene where Vladlena and Belarus were at and forced their way past the police, thanks to America.
Belarus was tied up and looked like she was about to cry.

"Okay America here's the deal you get the charges dropped and I let her go."

"What happens if I don't?"

"Well then I'll just have to torture her."

"What you wouldn't do that."

"Really" Vladlena said while breaking her arm.

Everyone heard the snap of her bones.

"America just get them to drop the charges."

"No you won't do anything else."

Vladlena pulled out a knife and stabbed Belarus but not in any place that could kill her.

"America are you 100% sure that she won't kill Belarus?"

"Positive there practically sisters."

Vladlena had this look in her eyes that she was thinking.

"Hey Bela do want to play a game?" She said while pulling out a gun "let's play Russian roulette."

She pointed the gun her head and nothing happened and then she did the same to Belarus. Still nothing.

"America I think that she is being serious about killing Belarus or herself. Just drop the damn charges."

By look in America's eye you could tell that he knew that Kayumi was telling the truth. If he didn't stop this then Russia would kill him if either Vladlena or Belarus died.

"Drop the charges." He said to the police officers

"You can't boss us around you don't have that authority's."

"I'm the United States of America and you will drop those charges before she kills herself or the other country and start WW3."

"Okay we will do that right away." The officer said hurrying to do the order.

"Vladlena, the charges will be dropped."

Vladlena threw the gun away and as it hit the floor it went off. All you could hear in the distance was an ow. She the immediately hugged Belarus and repeatedly said that she was sorry.

"Ow arms still broken."

"Oops sorry."

"Okay let's get those wounds bandaged up."