Chapter 1

Children are running around in the pure white snow. Adults were sitting on the porch of a large cabin with hot cocoa in there hands. The kids were wearing warm winter clothes and the adults had blankets are wrapped around them except for one woman. Who is was wearing a beautiful white dress, she had pale skin, red lips, with dark blue eyes, and blonde hair that was almost white and looked as if she was a goddess. She was looking at a young girl around the age of six. She looked almost like the woman except that her eyes were a beautiful icicle blue. She had a fox plushy in her arms she was playing with the rest of the kids. The girls and turned around and looked at the woman and then ran towards her and said "Mommy."

Now.

After the Titans were sent back to Tartarus and and Xylo returned to camp Oasis. He found out that Relena moved out to the forest near the camp.

Some time past.

Xylo, Kay, and Mario started to panic when haven't they haven't heard from Relena.
"So this girl is a good friend of yours. And she used to live in the camp but now lives outside in the forest by the camp and you haven't heard from her which is unusual?" Asked Jyles. Xylo faced palmed his head.

"Yes. How many times do I have to explain it." Said Xylo.

"And what is this girls name?" Asked Impo.

"Relana her name is Relena." Said Kay.

"That name sounds familiar." Said Net.

"Well anyways here is something about relana. She always keeps in contact. And she has not replied to our messages in a month" said Xylo.

"Well I have nothing else to do. So why not." Said Momiji.

And everyone else agreed. So headed out in the directions of Relena's house.

Once they all got to Relena house they noticed that her door was open
The stepped inside. They saw everything was broken, there were deep claw marks in the walls, there was blood everywhere and lying on the floor there was Relana lying on floor. Except instead of her having her normal syter legs she had human legs.