New people pt2

Hey guys! I'm updating today! I really owe it to y'all and sorry for the wait 😅

I'll try to update Friday bc it's a half day for me!!

Anyways here ya go!

No ones POV

Billy looked at the others before looking back at Y/n and smiling. "Oh them! These are just the others that live here as well! No need to pay attention to them." Billy said almost looking serious at the end.

Tiffany crossed her arms "Why can't She know us?" She said with a clear attitude.

Bo looked at the girl up and down not caring to hide it as he scanned her over. He raised a brow before smirking. Y/n looked at him too trying to sense any judgement.

"Hey there darlin~" He said making y/n straighten up a bit as he referred to her as darlin.

Billy rolled his eyes "Look. That is Bo, Tiffany, chucky ,and Stu" Billy said as Y/n scanned everyone over.

She knew who stu was considering the movies and all , including chucky and Tiffany. Though Bo was kinda foreign to her. "Oh. Hi" she waved kinda awkwardly.

"Tch..HI doll" chucky said w a half smile as Tiffany hit him once again.

"Be nice! Anyways Hi honey! I'm Tiffany!" She said w a warm smile. Chucky grumbled under his breath.

"Hi"

"And Immmmmmm...Stu!" Stu said as he did he whole turn coming around the couch w a huge smile on his face.

"You know! There are more of us!" Stu exclaimed w enthusiasm as Y/n made a half shocked face w her brows raised.

"More of you?"

"Yup! In fact! I believe they will be here in a about...hmmmm...5 to 10 minutes!"

"What?"

"YEA! Is it exciting!!" Stu said smiling.

Oh boy..

Hey y'all! Sorry if this seems short like I said multiple parts! I'll fill update my character list after I introduce all the slashers! Also after this book has come to and end I'll edit to make a bit more sense 😂😂

Anyways byeeeee