Find Y/N!

Hey y'all sorry I've been super tired lately but here y'all go!!

Enjoy

Billy's POV

I've been looking for what seems like ages WHERE IS SHE?!

I've been looking for Y/N for almost an three hours and I still couldn't find her. Come to think of it Jason is gone too!

I've checked Michaels room, mine ,and just about everyroom in the house. I guess I miss her already.

I huffed sitting down on the couch "What's wrong?"Asked Brahms in his child like voice I looked up and told him I couldn't find Y/N. "Idk man I just can't find her."I said as I looked down putting my hands together.

"Oh you mean that girl with Jason?"he asked as he seemed know where she is "Yes! Her" I said as looked up at him with pleading eyes. "She's in a room with Freddy pictures in it for some reason"he said as I nodded "Her room!"I said.

"I never thought she would be in there"I said as Brahms told me Jason was with her too. "Oh okay"I said shrugging knowing Jason wouldn't try anything anyways.

As I ran to her room I quickly noticed that there where foot prints on the ground like they're were wet like rain. One size was big the other small.

I shrugged 'Norman is gonna be mad..' I thought since Norman is taking a break but will be back tomorrow. As I got to her door I slightly opened it and peeked in.

I saw Friday the 13th playing on screen I smile at that and look towards the bed. I see Jason and Y/N sleeping with her head on his shoulder. I sigh and closed the door and went down the hall back to my room.

Now come to think of it I'm a bit tired too.. "Billllyyyy!!"said stu. I rolled my eyes and looked over. "What"I said in annoyance.

"Let's watch a scary movie!"He said as I smile and went sat down on my bed facing the T.V "Let's watch Halloween.."He said in spooky voice adding on about Jamie Lee Curtis.

Hopefully y'all liked it it was a bit of a ramble but also adding Brahms ,Norman , and Stu! Y/N will meet them later!