7

henlo,,,its been a long time,, I cannot even begin about how much I wanna thank the people who are reading this and still wished for an update.
I'm still having exams rn,,,and I really do wanna update more often- which I will try my best to do so. there is a lot that has changed within the last year about me and my way of thinking as well. and I'm still improving and figuring myself out. which might interfere with updates and stuff,,,I cant just write stuff out of force yk. it's something that I need to think about and its something that flows in naturally. I wanna take time and think about what I write. which is another reason why there might be delays. which I apologise for in advance.
last but but least, I am very thankful for the ones who stayed and who appreciated my writing. it really means so much to me. <3
---

It was a pleasant sunny day, although it felt like the sun rays were arrows stabbing Johnny. Last night was almost like dream, Johnny couldn't believe it either. Their return from the park was quaint and rid of talk, the occasional humming to cool down the rising edge. It wasn't awkward as he thought it would be. Johnny resumed to concentrate walking under the pale blue skies with the rest, it was rather comfortable.

The students in large mass were concentrated along the banks of the river, some strolling around while scaring away pigeon or going to souvenir shops or just exploring the whereabouts of the place using the handy pamphlet that they were given, before the tour guide arrived. They had about an hour to just wonder about, before they left for the Museum of Fine arts

Mark dragged the sleepy red haired male to a souvenir shop albeit the protests Johnny melted to his requests at last. They were greeted with the sweet since of mint and lavender that was pleasant to inhale. Mark decided to still keep the feath grip on Johnny's wrist while the latter felt he was being streeled by a child.

There the brunette beamed his eyes upon the enamel key chains decorated in the hooks. Metal sparked along with the embedded stones which glistened with enthusiasm against the soft summer light coming from one of the open windows in the shop, made Mark's eyes reflect their flare sauntering his feet towards them.

"We should get something for them", Mark insists as Johnny piers his eyes on the other merchandise in the corner of the two walls.

"Yea", Johnny smiles.

Minutes of rummaging through items and laughing around like children they'd settle for a few keychains, going back to where Mark was staring at.

"OoooOoh Taeyong likes nature stuff, right?", recalled Johnny pinning a memory of him walking into Taeyong's garden themed dorm.

Mark hummed in response and he looked through numerous flower pieces and vines that were delicately carved out. As the latter was doing his search the red haired boy looked through the glass windows and saw Doyoung with Jungwoo. They surprisingly worked out the awkwardness, Johnny speculated. Tearing eyes from the left he looked upon a magnet stuck to those metal sheets. It was of the Torre Del Oro, a place that he thinks that they will be visiting in a few days since he saw it mentioned in the schedule.

Once they head out after paying for their items a huge crowd of students were gathered and both of the boys drew the conclusion that the tour guide had arrived. Elated youth stepped their steps on the bus while Johnny made the second backseat his own burrow that he would soundly fall asleep in. Unfortunately his plans were shattered like a mirror where pieces could never be mended when a Taeyong sat next to him.